Bilingual Flight Attendant / Toronto Base
Air Canada Rouge, 6301 Silver Dart Dr., Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
May 26, 2023
Air Canada Rouge is looking for fun and dedicated people who have a passion for travel to join our Toronto base.
Primary Flight Attendant responsibilities include:
- Preparing the aircraft for customer boarding and ensuring a keen awareness of the service and safety plan for the flight
- Communicating with customers through one-on-one interactions and general intercom announcements in a warm, friendly and professional manner
- Welcoming customers and engaging with them throughout the flight to create a comfortable, friendly environment
- Ensuring mandatory safety procedures are followed
- Liaising with the flight deck crew (pilots) to ensure a smooth and well operated flight with excellent customer communications
- Provide inflight snack, meal, and beverage service and the sale of onboard products
- Operation of and assistance with the inflight entertainment system
- Assisting customers with a variety of needs including carryon baggage stowage, seating arrangements and general comfort
- Handling onboard incidents and emergencies
- Handling a medical incident or emergency, including providing First Aid as required
- Ensuring the general orderliness of the aircraft
- Ensuring customer feedback is shared with management and taking an active role in helping management operate and evolve Air Canada Rouge to provide the best possible customer experience
- Completing and submitting required safety reports
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Possess at least a high school diploma
- Hold a valid Canadian Passport without restrictions
- Live within 90 minutes of Toronto Pearson Airport or willing to relocate
- Able to obtain a Transport Canada security clearance
- Able to access the internet for last minute changes and communications
- Comfortable working at high altitudes in a pressurized cabin
- Customer service experience an asset
- Candidates who speak both English and French fluently are preferred.
- Preference will also be given to candidates who speak the following languages in addition to English: Bilingual (French), Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Greek, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, German, Punjabi, Hindi, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Korean.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada Rouge is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. We believe in celebrating the diversity of our workforce and as an equal opportunity employer, we encourage all qualified individuals to apply.