SENIOR LEVEL ARTIST
Eidos-Montreal, 400 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal, Quebec, Canada Req #39
September 11, 2023
SENIOR LEVEL ARTIST
REPORTS TO: LEAD LEVEL ARTIST
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop, in close collaboration with a Level Designer, the artistic creation of a game level;
- Model objects and environments according to the game design;
- Develop the modeling while taking into account the graphic references corresponding to the art direction.
- Optimize the objects and environments, depending on the programming and game design constraints;
- Develop textures for the levels you will be in charge of in order to make the objects and environments credible according to the game story and the art direction;
- Work closely with the Technical Artists in order to optimize objects and environments to respect constraints
- Work in collaboration with different specialists in its level in order to achieve the best graphic quality and experience.
- Present his work to the team and directors and know how to receive comments, suggestions, modifications.
- Know how to delegate and share tasks with other level artists. And be able to accompany people with less experience so that they can contribute to the need of the project.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- University or college diploma in 3D Art, or relevant experience;
- 5+ years of experience in the industry as a Level Artist;
- At least 2 published video game title, preferably AAA, as a Level Artist.
- Experience creating objects or environments with 3D software as well as with 2D art application;
- Excellent knowledge of Zbrush and/or Substance Designer
- Experience creating textures and rigging shaders;
- Good technical/artistic balance.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Ability to adapt own art to the unique style and vision of our artistic direction;
- Good sense of responsibilities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Be focused on achieving superior results;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to think analytically and synthetically.
WHY JOIN US?
- Flexible work schedule: Because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: Because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to group insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to group RRSP: We think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: To avoid a pleasant 24hrs in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: We recognize the work accomplished.
Come create emotion with us!
- Job Family Art
- Eidos-Montreal, 400 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal, Quebec, Canada