This is first and foremost a human team composed of talents from all horizons. From day one, we are driven by a common vision: create unique & memorable experiences for our players - in a world they have never seen before!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensure effective communication and coordination between all the departments involved, whether within the team or with support teams (BI, Marketing, Central Tech Team, QA, etc.);
- Transform the objectives of macro projects into well-defined tasks, with clear success criteria;
- Regularly and thoroughly monitor progress to ensure that the team achieves these goals on time and with high quality standards;
- Identify and eliminate blockers, communicate risks to stakeholders while proposing solutions;
- Manage relationships with contractors: communicate needs, draft contracts, ensure deliverables arrive on time;
- Work closely with the Producer for all tasks;
- Promote positivism and develop a pleasant work environment and excellent team cohesion.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the video game industry as a Project Manager, ideally on live video games and/or free to play;
- Experience in planning and project management, with agile production methods like Scrum and Kanban;
- Understanding the development cycle of live video games, from design to live ops (process, workflows);
- Ability to lead, mobilize and influence a work team to deliver high quality results;
- Experience in problem solving and conflict management;
- Strong sense of organization, empowered to follow up and never drop the ball;
- Ability to enforce production deadlines;
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to changes to meet deadlines, even under pressure;
- Experience with JIRA and/or other task and bug management software.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely;
- Empathy and high listening skills;
- Leadership and sense of responsibility;
- Enthusiastic, positive, solution-oriented personality;
- Team spirit;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
WHY JOIN US?
- Flexible work schedule: Because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: Because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to Group insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Group RRSP: We think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: To avoid a pleasant 24hrs in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: We recognize the work accomplished.
Come create emotion with us!
- Job Family Production
- Eidos-Montreal, 400 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal, Quebec, Canada