REPORTS TO: CYBERSECURITY DIRECTOR
In a fast-changing environment, you will play a crucial role in the development of cybersecurity and resilience team at Eidos. You'll evaluate cybersecurity risks, documenting and enhancing company cybersecurity policies, and planning for business resilience to maintain the integrity of our operations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Evaluate cybersecurity practices and controls;
- Conduct risk assessments to identify potential threats;
- Create and maintain business resiliency and disaster recovery plans in collaboration with IT Teams and other business units;
- Conduct tabletop exercises and drills to test the effectiveness of continuity plans;
- Develop and maintain cybersecurity policies and procedures and Encourage a culture of cybersecurity vigilance within the organization;
- Promote cybersecurity awareness and training programs.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or cybersecurity;
- Minimum of three(3) years of experience in security and risk.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience in security related functions, also in coordinating Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans;
- Knowledge of business continuity and disaster recovery core concepts;
- IT service management (change, configuration, etc.) knowledge, with integration of 3rd party solutions, an asset;
- Certification such as CISA or CISSP, an asset;
- Experience in cyber framework (NIST, ISO 27001, etc.), an asset;
- Experience in video game industry, an asset;
- Autonomy, initiative, and team spirit;
- Rigour, judgement, and ability to manage / prioritize requirements;
- Good communication skills.
WHY JOIN US?
- Flexible work schedule: Because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: Because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to group insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to group RRSP: We think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: To avoid a pleasant 24hrs in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: We recognize the work accomplished.
Come create emotion with us!
- Job Family IT Global
- Eidos-Montreal, 400 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal, Quebec, Canada