Eidos-Montreal, 400 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal, Quebec, Canada Req #62
October 5, 2023
REPORTS TO: LEAD PROGRAMMER
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop "3C" game systems and features from architecture to implementation, respecting game design intentions;
- Work with various programming teams and other departments to carry out technical design;
- Prototype new game mechanics;
- Write, optimize, document and debug code to ensure performance and technical quality;
- Analyze and estimate the time and impact of proposed functions;
- Plan and provide realistic progress updates;
- Contribute positively to the achievement of project and team objectives.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- University degree in Programming, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field;
- 7+ years' experience in the video game industry as a Programmer, including at least 3 years in "3C" gameplay;
- Experience in AAA productions;
- Excellent command of C++ ;
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented design;
- Experience in profiling and optimizations, an asset;
- Experience with the UE4/UE5 engine, an asset;
- Bilingual French-English.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Team player;
- Open-minded, independent and resourceful;
- Thoroughness, adaptability and solution-oriented attitude;
- Empathy and ease in dealing with others;
- Mature enough to receive and give constructive criticism;
- Eager to push back the barriers of technology;
- Ability to coach and share knowledge.
WHY JOIN US?
- Flexible work schedule: Because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: Because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to group insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to group RRSP: We think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: To avoid a pleasant 24hrs in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: We recognize the work accomplished.
Come create emotion with us!
- Job Family Programming
- Eidos-Montreal, 400 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal, Quebec, Canada