LEAD VFX ARTIST
Eidos-Montreal, 400 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal, Quebec, Canada Req #71
October 19, 2023
LEAD VFX ARTIST
REPORTS TO: CINEMATIC PRODUCER
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create and implement effects in a game engine;
- Coordinate and plan the work of his team;
- Able to do both R&D and practical support for the team in the various phases of game production;
- Ensure that his team meets deliverables without sacrificing visual quality;
- Establish strategies and/or pipelines for special effects production and optimization;
- Contribute to design and/or conceptualization efforts as required.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- College or university diploma in 2D and 3D art and/or equivalent training;
- +4 years experience as a special effects artist (VFX);
- Experience as VFX principal/senior or lead or in team management.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Good command of 2D and 3D content creation tools ( maya, 3dsmax, blender ) Popcorn FX, Side FX, Houdini;
- Knowledge and experience with a proprietary game engine;
- Experience in creating and customizing shaders a strong asset;
- Autonomous and pro-active; able to go beyond expectations, find viable solutions to complex problems;
- Rigorous, adaptable and solution-oriented;
- Good communicator, able to share knowledge (orally or in writing) with team members.
WHY JOIN US?
- Flexible work schedule: Because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: Because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to group insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to group RRSP: We think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: To avoid a pleasant 24hrs in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: We recognize the work accomplished.
Come create emotion with us!
- Job Family Visual Effects
- Eidos-Montreal, 400 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal, Quebec, Canada