Eidos-Montreal, 400 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal, Quebec, Canada Req #78
November 7, 2023
REPORTS TO: LEAD TECHNICAL ARTIST
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Translate conceptual illustrations into real-time lighting visuals while respecting the technical limitations of the game engine;
- Collaborate closely with the principal lighting artist, level designer, environments, cinematics, visual effects and technical artist to develop lighting solutions aligned with design and artistic objectives;
- Be proactive in seeking feedback and communicating with the Lighting Manager, Art Director and other relevant departments.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Diploma in 3D and/or other equivalent training;
- 3 to 5 years industry experience as a real-time 3D artist (level artist, modeler, texturer) with an interest in lighting;
- At least 1 published title, preferably next-generation, as a lighting artist;
- Knowledge of lighting basics, composition, physics-based rendering (PBR).
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- In-depth knowledge of video game production trades;
- In-depth knowledge of the technical constraints of game machines and platforms;
- Knowledge of Photoshop.
WHY JOIN US?
- Flexible work schedule: Because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: Because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to group insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to group RRSP: We think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: To avoid a pleasant 24hrs in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: We recognize the work accomplished.
Come create emotion with us!
- Job Family Art
- Eidos-Montreal, 400 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal, Quebec, Canada