ASSOCIATE PRODUCER - CONTENT
ASSOCIATE PRODUCER - CONTENT
REPORTS TO: PRODUCTION DIRECTOR
Come and be part of a production team committed to the success of an exciting new project! Our mandate is to support the development team in delivering this project to the highest quality standards, while respecting available resources.
You will have the opportunity to work with multidisciplinary teams as well as various external partners. You'll be joining an experienced, open-minded and passionate team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Based on the project objectives defined by the management team, manage content deliverables such as levels, characters and animations;
- Be responsible for multi-disciplinary production processes and their improvement to ensure smooth production;
- Implement flexible processes that encourage rapid iteration;
- Transform project objectives into well-defined tasks, with clear priorities and success criteria;
- Be responsible for on-time deliveries with high quality standards according to available resources;
- Regularly and thoroughly monitor development progress to ensure that teams meet their objectives;
- Be flexible while respecting internal deadlines and those of our external partners;
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks;
- Ensure that risks associated with milestones are managed, and participate in overall project risk management.
- Understand the project's vision and requirements and communicate them clearly to all teams;
- Provide clear visibility of production status to all teams;
- Facilitate information sharing between teams.
- Ensure proper management and support of the coordination team;
- Support leads and directors;
- Promote positivism and develop a pleasant working environment and excellent team cohesion.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Relevant experience in a production or project management role, particularly in video games;
- Understanding of the development processes inherent in video game production;
- Understanding of the interdependencies between the various video game disciplines;
- Experience in project planning and management, using Agile, Scrum or Kanban production methods;
- Experience with JIRA and/or other task and bug management software.
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- Ability to adapt to change and work under pressure while meeting agreed deadlines;
- Flexible and able to adapt to different teams;
- Collaborative, attentive and empathetic;
- Positive and solution-oriented attitude.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Relevant and complementary experience in any other role in the video game industry, within a game team;
- SCRUM Master certification.
WHY JOIN US?
- Flexible work schedule: Because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: Because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to group insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to group RRSP: We think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: To avoid a pleasant 24hrs in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: We recognize the work accomplished.
Come create emotion with us!
- Job Family Production
- Eidos-Montreal, 400 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal, Quebec, Canada