Eidos-Montreal, 400 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal, Quebec, Canada Req #31
November 23, 2023
REPORTS TO: NARRATIVE DIRECTOR
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop story content consistent with project’s vision and tone;
- In collaboration with Level design team, develop world content that supports the project’s themes;
- Contribute to the reference documents for the team;
- Write and edit dialogues, cinematic sequences, and UI texts;
- Implement and test story content in the game engine;
- Manage scripts and be present during recording sessions.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Relevant experience writing for video games, especially for titles with live development cycles;
- Experience in developing games, particularly implementing created content in an engine;
- Experience with Unreal, a plus.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Creativity, curiosity and willing to share ideas;
- Collaboration and team spirit;
- Sense of priorities and responsibilities;
- Maturity to receive and give constructive feedbacks.
WHY JOIN US?
- Flexible work schedule: Because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: Because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to Group insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Group RRSP: We think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: To avoid a pleasant 24hrs in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: We recognize the work accomplished.
Come create emotion with us!
- Job Family Design
- Eidos-Montreal, 400 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal, Quebec, Canada