REPORTS TO: MARKETING TEAM
STAGE AUTOMNE 2023 / 4 MOIS (SEPTEMBRE-DÉCEMBRE)
TEMPS PLEIN / SEMAINE DE 4 JOURS (DU LUNDI AU JEUDI, 32H/SEMAINE)
Important : Seul·e·s les étudiant·e·s inscrit·e·s dans un programme d’études au moment du stage, sont éligibles.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Support Performance Marketing and Product Management activities;
- Participate in the brainstorming of opportunities and communication initiatives;
- Perform competitive reviews;
- Support promotional efforts for the Holiday Season;
- Support the distribution of game keys to storefronts;
- Optimize storefronts ahead of the Holiday Season;
- Update tools for analyzing and monitoring game performance;
- Depending on the context, participate in meetings with agencies and external partners;
- Support the other marketing teams of the studio (Brand Marketing & Social Media) in the creation of content.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student in Marketing, Business Administration, or in any related field;
- A first experience in a Marketing department or in an Advertising agency, a plus;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of marketing campaign production process, a plus;
- Notions of Creative Adobe and/or of video editing, a plus.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Organized, structured, rigorous;
- Humble, curious, willing to learn;
- Ease to adapt and solution oriented;
- Good communication skills, analytical and synthetical mind;
- Team player.
WHY JOIN US?
- Flexible work schedule: Because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: Because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to group insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to group RRSP: We think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: To avoid a pleasant 24hrs in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: We recognize the work accomplished.
Come create emotion with us!
- Job Family Marketing
- Eidos-Montreal, 400 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal, Quebec, Canada