As one of North America’s largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies with approximately 4,500 employees under its Enercare and Service Experts brands, Enercare is a leading provider of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC advantage products, plumbing services, protection plans and related services.
Recognized as one of the ‘Greater Toronto’s Top Employers of 2019’; we have a dynamic culture that is focused towards employee recognition and development along with a comprehensive benefits package. Some highlights include:
- Prioritizing Health & Safety
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- DC Pension Plan
- A lucrative deferred profit sharing match plan
- Paid time off to volunteer for various charities
- Employee development and training – annual tuition allowance
- WorkPerks provided through Venngo
- Overtime hours and shift premiums
- Annual tool allowance
- Company Vehicle
If you are passionate about delivering 5-star customer service and want to work with other leading professionals in the HVAC field, we would like to hear from you.
Job Title: HVAC Technician
Reporting To: Field Manager
Department: Home Services Operations
File Number: 2267
Rate of Pay: Pay Rates as defined in the Collective Agreement
Hours: Thursday – Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m
Complete diagnostic, repair and maintenance of equipment for home service. A key customer interface and revenue-generator for the business.
- Accountable for the delivery of high customer service excellence levels.
- Responsible for sustaining high customer satisfaction levels in our Home Services Operations group.
- Responsible for completing in an effective and efficient manner all diagnostic and repair work to company standards and in keeping with our value proposition.
- Responsible for providing best advice to customers on repairing or replacing existing equipment
- Responsible for promoting Enercare Home Services products and services.
- Responsible for assuring all tools and equipment used are in good and safe working order.
- Responsible for keeping vehicle clean and neat both inside and out in keeping with the company’s professional image.
- Responsible for keeping vehicle stocked with all material necessary to perform daily duties.
- Must have a valid Gas Fitter 2 or Gas Fitter 1 license
- Must have a valid 313D Air Conditioning license
- Must have CFC Permit (ozone depletion)
- Must have a valid driver's license with clean driver's abstract maintained
- Must have a minimum of 5 years recent relevant HVAC industry field experience
- Must be physically able to perform heavy lifting as per the Physical Demands Analysis (to be provided)
- Must have the ability to operate all necessary tools and equipment related to servicing HVAC equipment
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Proven commitment to the delivery of customer-focused service.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Result oriented, achieving high levels of individual and team performance.
This position applies to UNIFOR Local 975.
Enercare is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, pregnancy, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law. Enercare’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities in accordance with applicable provincial accessibility laws and regulations. All accommodations will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Rexdale, Toronto, ON, Canada