Collections Campaign & List Management Analyst (12-months)
Proudly Canadian-owned, Enercare is committed to providing the best services, solutions and advice to make customer’s homes as comfortable as they can be. With Enercare Advantage, we provide affordable clean air and water solutions for homes and workplaces. We are committed to operating in an environmentally responsible way, including keeping as much waste out of landfills as possible, and giving back to the communities where we live and work. Enercare is about putting people first by listening to our customers, continuous improvement and making our organization a destination for building people’s careers.
Come and join one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies! We offer comprehensive benefits, a DC Pension Plan and savings match plan. If you are passionate about joining an organization committed to delivering 5 Star Customer Service, we would love to hear from you.
Enercare has embraced a hybrid work environment for the time being as we try different options and technologies to determine what will work best for the future of our people and our organization. Join us with an open mind on the future of work!
Role: Collections Campaign & List Management Analyst (12-months)
Status: Contract, Full Time
Reports to: Manager, Credit and Debt Management
Division: Credit & Debt Management
Location: Markham (Hybrid)
Scheduled hours: 9AM – 5PM Monday – Friday - one week a month rotating 1 PM-9 PM shift
- Reviewing dialer list input/output, list cleaning/scrubbing and accuracy of data
- Working to ensure message effectiveness and campaign redesign. timing, scripting changes, list cleaning, exhaust rates
- Working with dialer system and assisting with building dialer strategies.
- Assisting with escalations for residential accounts, working closely with EET (Executive Escalations Team), Sales and Management to mitigate any complaints.
- Implementing approved collection strategies, policies, procedures, and internal controls maximize collected amounts for Residential and Commercial accounts
- Tracking and reporting performance levels and statistics for Accounts Receivable (daily, weekly, monthly), and monitoring impacts of any procedural changes.
- Assist in performing Credit checks on Residential and Commercial applications, including manager approvals, and performing after hours credit approval coverage for assigned weeks as part of Credit and Collections team
- Assisting with projects related to clean up of outstanding receivables
- Supporting UAT test cases and Executing UAT testing when requested.
- Minimum 5 years collections experience in a collection’s role or related work experience
- Post-secondary education (University Degree, College Diploma or equivalent).
- Ability to perform assertive collection techniques.
- Excellent customer service orientation and strong communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer skills: Strong Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint are essential.
- Knowledge of collections dialer efficiencies
- Preparation of training manuals and training
Enercare is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, pregnancy, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law. Enercare’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities in accordance with applicable provincial accessibility laws and regulations. All accommodations will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- 7400 Birchmount Rd, Markham, ON L3R 5V4, Canada