Territory Manager - Builder Division (High-Rise)
Proudly Canadian-owned, Enercare is committed to providing the best services, solutions and advice to make customer’s homes as comfortable as they can be. With Enercare Advantage, we provide affordable clean air and water solutions for homes and workplaces. We are committed to operating in an environmentally responsible way, including keeping as much waste out of landfills as possible, and giving back to the communities where we live and work. Enercare is about putting people first by listening to our customers, continuous improvement and making our organization a destination for building people’s careers.
Come and join one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies! We offer comprehensive benefits, a DC Pension Plan and savings match plan. If you are passionate about joining an organization committed to delivering 5 Star Customer Service, we would love to hear from you.
Enercare has embraced a hybrid work environment for the time being as we try different options and technologies to determine what will work best for the future of our people and our organization. Join us with an open mind on the future of work!
Role: Territory Sales Manager- High Rise
Status: Full Time
Department: Builder Division
Business Unit: Enercare Home & Commercial Services
Location: Home Deployed
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the High Rise Territory Manager will be a vital member of the Builder Team and will be ultimately responsible for managing Enercare’s relationship with Builder and Dealers in New Home Construction and growing the customer base within the defined geography.
- Manage and grow existing accounts as well as bring in new business within your territory
- Assist with sales strategy and ongoing process improvement
- Work closely and build strong relationships with all functional groups within Enercare
- Represent Enercare in local Home Builder Associations
- Partner with new dealers, builders, and builder partners
- Offer day-to-day support developer and builder partners
- Accountable for overall customer care and satisfaction
- Assist with local sponsorships
- Responsible for maintaining and updating a corporate account database
- Additional Sales Management responsibilities to be cascaded from time to time
- Experience in high-rise building sales capacity is preferred
- Experience in Account Management is an asset
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM is an asset
- Experience in Builder Industry is an asset
- Experience in HVAC Industry is an asset
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be energetic and have a positive attitude
- Flexibility for evening and weekend events and meetings required
- Applicant must reside or relocate to GTA or surrounding area
- Valid driver’s license and great driving record
Enercare is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, pregnancy, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law. Enercare’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities in accordance with applicable provincial accessibility laws and regulations. All accommodations will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.
- Pay Type Salary
- Greater Toronto Area, ON, Canada