Water Treatment Technician
As one of North America’s largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies with approximately 4,500 employees under its Enercare and Service Experts brands, Enercare is a leading provider of water heaters, water treatment, furnaces, air conditioners and other HVAC advantage products, plumbing services, protection plans and related services.
Recognized as one of the ‘Greater Toronto’s Top Employers of 2019’; we have a dynamic culture that is focused towards employee recognition and development along with a comprehensive benefits package. Some highlights include:
- Prioritizing Health & Safety
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- DC Pension Plan
- A lucrative deferred profit sharing match plan
- Paid time off to volunteer for various charities
- Employee development and training – annual tuition allowance
- WorkPerks provided through Venngo
- Overtime hours and shift premiums
- Annual tool allowance
- Company Vehicle
If you are passionate about delivering 5-star customer service and want to work with other leading professionals in the HVAC field, we would like to hear from you.
Job Title: Water Treatment Technician
Reporting To: Field Manager
Department: Plumbing and Duct Cleaning
Rate of Pay: As per the Collective Agreement
File Number: 1966
Location: GTA and Surrounding Area, including Mississauga and Brampton
Hours of Work: Rotational Sunday - Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Responsible and accountable for the delivery of superior customer service leading to customer delight.
- Responsible for completing in an effective and efficient manner all diagnostics and repair work to company standards and in keeping with our value proposition.
- Responsible for assuring all tools and equipment used are in good and safe working order.
- Responsible for keeping vehicle clean and neat both inside and out in keeping with the company's professional image. Responsible for keeping vehicle stocked with all material necessary to perform daily completion of plumbing calls.
- This position will respond to plumbing calls which will include customers covered under the plumbing and drains protection plan, and those who require our service on a chargeable basis. Daily workload will also include service requests on electric water heaters. All work performed will be completed in a professional and customer focused manner.
- Accountable to work in a safe manner at all times.
- Must have valid driving license with clean driver's abstract.
- Must have excellent communication skills to deal with customers, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work shifts.
- Physically able to perform heavy lifting.
- Good mechanical aptitude, able to operate all necessary tools and equipment.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, results oriented, and achieving high levels of individual and team performance.
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of customer focused service.
Water Tech Job Description:
- Must be able to install various water treatment equipment
- Must be able to diagnose service water treatment equipment
- Must be able to install equipment alone with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to service various other equipment in the water treatment field
- Must be able to complete plumbing related service work (plumbing work may be required during down days)
This position applies to UNIFOR Local 975.
Enercare is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, pregnancy, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law. Enercare’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities in accordance with applicable provincial accessibility laws and regulations. All accommodations will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Brampton, ON, Canada
- Greater Toronto Area, ON, Canada
- Mississauga, ON, Canada