Come and join one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies! We offer comprehensive benefits, savings match plans, overtime, shift premiums and a DC Pension Plan after 24 months. If you are passionate about delivering 5 Star Customer Service, we would love to hear from you.
Job Title: Plumber
Reporting To: Field Manager, Plumbing
Department: Plumbing and Duct Cleaning
Rate of Pay: As per the Collective Agreement
File Number: 2115
Location: Plumbing GTA West
Hours of Work: Friday to Monday – 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. OR Friday to Monday 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. OR Tuesday - Saturday 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (40 hours)
- Responsible and accountable for the delivery of superior customer service leading to customer delight.
- Responsible for completing in an effective and efficient manner all diagnostics and repair work to company standards and in keeping with our value proposition.
- Responsible for assuring all tools and equipment used are in good and safe working order.
- Responsible for keeping vehicle clean and neat both inside and out in keeping with the company's professional image. Responsible for keeping vehicle stocked with all material necessary to perform daily completion of plumbing calls.
- This position will respond to plumbing calls which will include customers covered under the plumbing and drains protection plan, and those who require our service on a chargeable basis. Daily workload will also include service requests on electric water heaters. All work performed will be completed in a professional and customer focused manner.
- Accountable to work in a safe manner at all times.
- Must have valid driving license with clean driver's abstract.
- Must be a Certified licensed Plumber in the province of Ontario or Active Plumbing Apprentice.
- Must have excellent communication skills to deal with customers, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work shifts.
- Physically able to perform heavy lifting.
- Good mechanical aptitude, able to operate all necessary tools and equipment.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, results oriented, and achieving high levels of individual and team performance.
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of customer focused service.
This position applies to UNIFOR Local 975.
Enercare is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, pregnancy, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law. Enercare’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities in accordance with applicable provincial accessibility laws and regulations. All accommodations will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Brampton, ON, Canada
- Mississauga, ON, Canada