In Service Support Capability Development Manager
In 1977, OSI introduced the first generation electronic chart system for the maritime market and revolutionized navigation. Over the years we have had many firsts. Today, OSI Maritime Systems is a leading provider of integrated navigation and tactical solutions designed for naval and maritime security operations. Among those solutions, the company develops and delivers integrated bridge systems for warships, integrated dived navigation systems for submarines, and C2 systems for small craft. Presently, 23 navies totaling more than 600 warships and submarines operate using OSI systems. Due to the nature of our company, all employees must pass specific security criteria. Only candidates who are Canadian citizens, have PR status or have a citizenship from a NATO country, and who satisfy security clearance criteria, will be considered.
The role will have hybrid responsibilities - Service Capability Development Manager (Time - 70%) is responsible for the development of Service based contract business for OSI. Leading the development of the design of the Service Contract offering and supporting the members of the Business Development Team who will be selling it to our customers. Service Desk Support (Time – 30%) provide hands on time with the Service Desk answering tickets, resolving customer problems and reaching to other departments for support where necessary.
- Identify the Service Contract market starting with existing customers.
- Direct support to OSI’s global BD effort to market and sell OSI Service products..
- Determine and define the Service Contract product offerings tailored to the needs of the Customer.
- Internal and external subject matter expert for OSI Service product offerings, working with Business and Customer Service and key-customers; generating significant revenue streams by the development, management and marketing of OSI Service Contracts.
- Work with BD, Customer Service and other stakeholders to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and in conjunction with BD develop win strategies, recommending pricing strategies based on analytics.
- Review and refine product offering periodically through the continual development of requirements for the in-house Customer Service team.
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communications strategies for the ILS/ISS product line with Marketing support, including presentations, demonstrations and associated advertising material.
- Address cross functional issues such as Service Tickets, Training and Customer engagement.
- Address Customers requests for project-based issues in the absence of PMO Support.
- Provide ILS, Support and Service SME to the BD Leads on Engineering Support issues.
- 5+ years of experience designing ILS and Service Based delivery solutions either in a government or industry role on military contracts, supported by delivery of complex long-term support in defense sector either as supplier or in service.
- 3+ years of front-line experience in a customer facing role either selling or sales support, demonstrating experience doing the following; pricing analysis, market intelligence identifying sales channels and building pricing strategies.
- Ability to build relationships and lead teams; with excellent presentation and communication skills.
At OSI you can make a difference. We are a change willing organization that is always looking for new ideas. We strive to improve what it is we do and how we do it. If you have ideas we would love to hear about them.
OSI fosters an inclusive and diverse culture. We celebrate our diversity and strive to be more inclusive
because it makes us a better company.
Should you require assistance and or accommodations during the hiring process, please contact Talent Acquisition, OSI.
We also offer great benefits:
- Extended healthcare
- Dental care
- Group Retirement Savings Plan
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $95,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $122,000.00
- OSI Maritime Systems (CA), Suite 400 - 4585 Canada Way, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada