Marketing Account Manager
As a leading Canadian wealth management organization, Richardson Wealth offers the personal touch of a boutique firm while delivering big results. With offices across the country, we are home to some of Canada’s best investment advisors. We’ve embarked on an exciting growth phase – a multi-year transformational journey to enhance our entrepreneurial, high-performing, advisor-centric culture.
Where we’re going:
We want to be the brand of choice for Canada’s top advisors and their high-net-worth clients. We also have an ambitious growth strategy to triple our Assets under Administration (AUA) to $100 billion by 2025.
To reach our goals, we are making strategic investments in technology, real estate and, most importantly, our people.
Based in the Calgary office, and supporting advisor teams both locally, and throughout Western Canada and other select offices across Canada, the Marketing Account Manager is the go-to person for Richardson Wealth advisors for all things marketing related. The Marketing Account Manager excels at building strong relationships with advisor teams to provide engaging and strategic marketing consultation and planning, while coordinating marketing projects and initiatives through an agency-like approach. A natural problem solver, this role works closely with the Manager, Advisor Marketing to develop solutions and provides a high-level of marketing support as part of the Advisor Marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ability to manage competing demands in a busy environment while providing proactive marketing strategies and thought leadership for advisor teams
• Marketing coordination is a key function of this role. Responsibilities include receiving campaign and ad-hoc requests, proofreading and some copywriting and editing, coordinating design as well as managing a multi-pronged sign-off process
• Collaborate with advisor teams to understand their business and develop custom marketing strategies to help them achieve their communication and prospecting goals using digital and traditional marketing methods
• Support our development team with discovery and onboarding efforts to provide an exceptional marketing experience for new recruits
• Organize and keep careful documentation for project trafficking between advisors, vendors and the marketing team
• Generate ad-hoc marketing materials such as communications and email campaigns
• Support the development of compelling prospect generation, seminars and awareness programs
• Travel to regional offices on occasion to foster relationships in person
• Training and support for advisor teams of the digital platforms marketing maintains
• Maintain accurate records of quotes, budget, project files and Compliance / Branch Manager and marketing sign-offs
• Management of marketing vendors
• Track and liaise with the accounting department regarding all Marketing department expenditures and marketing budget chargebacks
• Minimum 5 years or more experience in marketing and account management in the finance industry preferred
• Exceptional English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Solutions-focused relationship manager with proven ability to juggle multiple projects in an energetic, fast-paced environment
• Ability to think strategically and be results-oriented
• Resourceful self-starter with ability to jump in and ramp-up quickly
• Ability to prioritize activities and take initiative
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work both independently and effectively in a team environment
• Bilingual in English/French an asset
• Understanding of the wealth management industry and financial terminology a strong asset
• College or university required
• Marketing or communications diploma preferred
Our firm is only as good as the people who work here. Our employees are exceptional because they combine in-depth expertise with enthusiasm, understanding and energy. From our front office talent to our colleagues behind the scenes, we have one focus: to ensure our people thrive here more than anywhere else. Are you innovative, self-driven, customer-focused, and customer-centric?
If so, we’re ready to invest in you.
- Pay Type Salary
- 525 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1G1, Canada