As a leading Canadian wealth management organization, Richardson Wealth offers the personal touch of a boutique firm while delivering big results. With offices across the country, we are home to some of Canada’s best investment advisors. We’ve embarked on an exciting growth phase – a multi-year transformational journey to enhance our entrepreneurial, high-performing, advisor-centric culture.
Where we’re going:
We want to be the brand of choice for Canada’s top advisors and their high-net-worth clients. We also have an ambitious growth strategy to triple our Assets under Administration (AUA) to $100 billion by 2025.
To reach our goals, we are making strategic investments in technology, real estate and, most importantly, our people.
This position has responsibility to support the application process from creation of the application, through underwriting and policy delivery. This position has responsibility to service the client while the policy is in force and in preparation for policy renewals The Case Coordinator will also work closely with Estate & Insurance Advisor to provide ongoing case management and client support, including post-sale servicing. The Case Coordinator will also liaise with Investment Advisor teams and associates to manage applications through the underwriting process and policy delivery and settlement.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Under direction from the producers, orders & compiles supporting materials to assist in underwriting including medicals, motor vehicle reports and Attending Physician Statements as required
• Monitors the progress of applications through underwriting and policy issue
• Responds to the interactions between insurance carrier underwriters and the client to assist in the issuing of policies • Prepares the policy for delivery to the client
• Services policy owners including but not limited to payment reminders, past due notices, and NSF’s
• Initiates appropriate changes to the policy including but not limited to pac, beneficiary changes, ownership forms, address changes, claims
• Responds to inquiries from advisors, Producers, Associates, clients, insurers , Accountants, and lawyers respecting confidentiality agreements
• Surveys the database for upcoming policy term renewals and prepare information for Operations Manager including running illustrations.
• Ensure that renewals are done in a timely manner
• Manages electronic and paper records and files, respecting appropriate security standards
• Assists in the financial settlement of policies and the reconciliation of policy commissions
• 2-5 years relevant work experience
• Has solid understanding of insurance products, sales, and service processes
• Previous customer service training
• Attention to detail and accuracy, along with strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience with back-office administration system
• Competence in Microsoft Office applications
• University or college degree
• LLQP (Life Insurance) license
Our firm is only as good as the people who work here. Our employees are exceptional because they combine in-depth expertise with enthusiasm, understanding and energy. From our front office talent to our colleagues behind the scenes, we have one focus: to ensure our people thrive here more than anywhere else. Are you innovative, self-driven, customer-focused, and customer-centric?
If so, we’re ready to invest in you.
- Pay Type Salary
- 525 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1G1, Canada