As a leading Canadian wealth management organization, Richardson Wealth offers the personal touch of a boutique firm while delivering big results. With offices across the country, we are home to some of Canada’s best investment advisors. We’ve embarked on an exciting growth phase – a multi-year transformational journey to enhance our entrepreneurial, high-performing, advisor-centric culture.
Where we’re going:
We want to be the brand of choice for Canada’s top advisors and their high-net-worth clients. We also have an ambitious growth strategy to triple our Assets under Administration (AUA) to $100 billion by 2025.
To reach our goals, we are making strategic investments in technology, real estate and, most importantly, our people.
The planner will work collaboratively with the professionals in the Tax and Estate Planning group, as well as Investment Advisors and Estate & Insurance Advisors, to prepare comprehensive financial plans for High Net Worth clients.
Our multi-disciplinary team of experts uses an integrated approach to planning. We develop customized recommendations and strategies in an unbiased and professional manner to address the complex tax, financial, philanthropic, estate, insurance and business succession needs of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
To be able to prepare, understand and communicate detailed financial projections (including net worth, cash flows and income tax) to team members, Investment Advisors and clients. This will include the following:
• Supporting the financial planning team in the Tax & Estate Planning group and collect the necessary information and documentation required from clients
• Utilize financial planning software to develop financial projections
• Complete and review financial plans for accuracy
• Summarize a client’s situation, analyze alternate solutions, and communicate the financial planning opportunities
• Prepare written tax and financial planning recommendations within the context of the comprehensive wealth plan
• Provide tax and financial planning information in response to telephone and e-mail inquiries from Investment Advisors
• Support advisors on best practices and training in utilizing approved financial planning software
• Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
• Good understanding of Canadian Income Taxes and Insurance Strategies
• Knowledge and familiarity with use of Financial Planning Software
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail/accuracy
• Strong organizational skills
• Analytical skills and the ability to suggest alternate solutions to complex problems
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrated experience working with High Net Worth clients preferred
• Undergraduate degree
• Completion of or working towards completion of Financial Planning designation (CFP, RFP, PFP) or other appropriate professional designation
Our firm is only as good as the people who work here. Our employees are exceptional because they combine in-depth expertise with enthusiasm, understanding and energy. From our front office talent to our colleagues behind the scenes, we have one focus: to ensure our people thrive here more than anywhere else. Are you innovative, self-driven, customer-focused, and customer-centric?
If so, we’re ready to invest in you.
- Pay Type Salary
- 525 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1G1, Canada