As a leading Canadian wealth management organization, Richardson Wealth offers the personal touch of a boutique firm while delivering big results. With offices across the country, we are home to some of Canada’s best investment advisors. We’ve embarked on an exciting growth phase – a multi-year transformational journey to enhance our entrepreneurial, high-performing, advisor-centric culture.
Where we’re going:
We want to be the brand of choice for Canada’s top advisors and their high-net-worth clients. We also have an ambitious growth strategy to triple our Assets under Administration (AUA) to $100 billion by 2025.
To reach our goals, we are making strategic investments in technology, real estate and, most importantly, our people.
We are seeking an individual to join our team in the Montreal office. As an Assistant the incumbent will contribute to growing the business by providing support to the Investment Advisor(s), ensuring high-level client service, and effective functioning of the team through administration-related tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
Investment Advisor Support:
• Responsible for the professional servicing of incoming telephone and email contacts from clients, Advisors and other internal and external partners
• Assist the Investment Advisor(s) in preparing account documentation including client reviews, presentations, correspondance and reports, NAAF and KYC Updates
• Assist the Investment Advisor (s) in preparing client meeting, Tax Packages, Maximizer Data Integrity and other Administrative task assigned
• Foster and support client relationships
• Respond to requests for information from clients
• Investigate and resolve inquiries related to accounts
• Request information and documentation from clients in order to open accounts and keep client files up to date
• Follow up on client trades to ensure proper settlement and delivery
• Maintain expense records and spreadsheets
• Filing and general administrative office duties as required
• Adhere to professional practices and standards, as well as internal processes and controls
• Superior client relationship management skills
• Demonstrate a professional and friendly manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French
• Relevant experience in the financial sector and/or administrative experience
• Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience with Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems such as Maximizer
• Strong organizational skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize, multitask, work within time constraints and follow-up
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and programs
• Post-secondary education
• Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH) is an asset
Our firm is only as good as the people who work here. Our employees are exceptional because they combine in-depth expertise with enthusiasm, understanding and energy. From our front office talent to our colleagues behind the scenes, we have one focus: to ensure our people thrive here more than anywhere else. Are you innovative, self-driven, customer-focused, and customer-centric?
If so, we’re ready to invest in you.
- Pay Type Salary
- 1250 Boulevard René-Lévesque O, Montréal, QC H3B 4W8, Canada