As a leading Canadian wealth management organization, Richardson Wealth offers the personal touch of a boutique firm while delivering big results. With offices across the country, we are home to some of Canada’s best investment advisors. We’ve embarked on an exciting growth phase – a multi-year transformational journey to enhance our entrepreneurial, high-performing, advisor-centric culture.
Where we’re going:
We want to be the brand of choice for Canada’s top advisors and their high-net-worth clients. We also have an ambitious growth strategy to triple our Assets under Administration (AUA) to $100 billion by 2025.
To reach our goals, we are making strategic investments in technology, real estate and, most importantly, our people.
We are seeking an individual to join our team in the Calgary office. As an Associate the incumbent will contribute to growing the business by supporting to the Investment Advisor(s), ensuring high-level client service, and providing dedicated specialized administrative support on diverse assignments.
Duties and Responsibilities
Investment Advisor Support:
• Prepare, analyze, and present reports and recommendations for clients including investment policy statements, portfolio evaluations, financial plans, retirement projections, client commentaries/reviews and investment proposals
• Manage the execution of transactions on behalf of the Advisor
• Analyze industry and company data, macro data, develop and maintain financial models
• Provide a high level of client service which includes responding to phone, mail and electronic enquiries based on knowledge of full service brokerage
• Attend client meetings as required, including prospect and annual review meetings
• Provide gold standard client service anticipating client needs and delivering proactive and quality communications to ensure clients are apprised of details related to their accounts
• Familiarize and adhere to compliance requirements, including all aspects of new and existing account documentation and marketing materials to maintain a culture and operation of risk management
• 6-9 years’ experience in the financial services industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Understanding of industry compliance regulations
• Strict attention to detail
• The ability to multi-task
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and programs
• An undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree in Business/Economics or related field
• Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Conduct and Practices Handbook, and CFA Level 1
• Licensed with Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) as an Investment Representative
Our firm is only as good as the people who work here. Our employees are exceptional because they combine in-depth expertise with enthusiasm, understanding and energy. From our front office talent to our colleagues behind the scenes, we have one focus: to ensure our people thrive here more than anywhere else. Are you innovative, self-driven, customer-focused, and customer-centric?
If so, we’re ready to invest in you.
- Pay Type Salary
- 525 8 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1G1, Canada