Sunwing Vacations Group is home to North America’s largest vacation brands, comprised of the leading Canadian leisure tour operators Sunwing Vacations and WestJet Vacations, along with the growing United States based tour operator Vacation Express, together with the Group’s own travel retail businesses SellOffVacations.com and Luxe Destination Weddings. Our culture is driven by our EPIC Values (entrepreneurial, passionate, innovative, and customer-centric) and our teams work together to deliver our purpose “passionate people making vacation dreams come true”.
Under Sunwing Vacations, we are looking for a Workforce Analyst to join us in making vacation dreams come true. The Workforce Analyst interprets, analyses, and makes recommendation that improve the overall operations to reduce overhead and improve customer satisfaction and experience. The analyst reviews daily staffing levels, schedule adherence, periodic reporting, and communicate recommendations to operations management. The position reports to the Workforce Optimization Manager and will be located in Toronto, ON.
What You’ll Do:
- Assessing schedule adherence trends and alerting the Workforce Optimization Manager to act upon gaps and opportunities
- Accountable for ensuring the operations are adjusting its capacity plans as needed to fit to evolving capacity demands (offering Overtime, Voluntary Time Off, overtime, training, off phone activities, and daily plans)
- Working with stakeholders to make current time frame modifications regarding schedules, skill changes, etc.
- Ensures service level targets are met, communicates daily headcount, and reforecasts and immediate necessary call volume changes in capacity plans
- Responsible for the planning of annual vacation planning and seen as a subject matter expert
- Provide support to the Sales Centre team by ensuring that every agent is expedited back-to-work (whether it be IT issues; telephony issues; etc.) when there is an unplanned interruption that impacts their productivity. Mitigate impact to customer experience where necessary.
- Providing input on the call delivery strategy to ensure that our customer servicing is aligned to our strategy and identifying where and when the call delivery strategy does not meet our Service Level goals.
- Reviews upcoming week's schedules and compares forecasted hours; escalates to workforce optimization manager when required for longer-term needs
- Reviews daily needs with business while seen as a key contact on previous day’s results on service levels
- Reviews skill matrices on an ongoing basis while identifying gaps in overall queue coverage
- Monitors live queues on telephony platform dashboards, while updating schedules for conflicts
- Provides recommendations on skilling as deviations to forecast arise (deskilling large amounts of staff and communicating changes to management where needed)
- Provides coverage that supports Sales Centre hours of operation and is seen as key a business continuity partner
- Reviews SharePoint on existing processes that streamline requests
- Communicates upcoming changes to processes to management for review
What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 years of call centre work experience required
- Candidates with Genesysm WFM experience are highly considered
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Outlook
- Ability to expertly handle oral and written requests
- Able to work a 4 to 5 week rotational shift that consists of compressed weeks and a blend of shifts that support weekdays and weekends
- Great problem resolution skills and a knack for working with supervisors and vendors
What We Offer:
- Remote and/or Hybrid Work Opportunities
- Great travel perks!
- Goodlife Corporate Discount
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP Matching Program
- Growth opportunities
- Free Parking
- Open concept, collaborative workspace
- Fresh Café with delicious snacks and meals at a subsidized price!
- Opportunity to give back through our social responsibility initiatives
- See for yourself! @sunwinglife
- Job Family SALES CENTRE
- Pay Type Salary
- 27 Fasken Dr, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1K6, Canada