Superviseur des ventes de groupes / Groups Sales Supervisor
Sunwing Vacations Group is home to North America’s largest vacation brands, comprised of the leading Canadian leisure tour operators Sunwing Vacations and WestJet Vacations, along with the growing United States based tour operator Vacation Express, together with the Group’s own travel retail businesses SellOffVacations.com and Luxe Destination Weddings. Our culture is driven by our EPIC Values (entrepreneurial, passionate, innovative, and customer-centric) and our teams work together to deliver our purpose “passionate people making vacation dreams come true”.
Under Sunwing Vacations, we are looking for a Group Sales Supervisor to join us in making vacation dreams come true. As the Group Sales Supervisor you will ensure that employees are trained and motivated to deliver best in class service levels and will be accountable to achieve group sales targets by ensuring a dedicated customer centric approach. The position reports to the Group Sales Manager and will be located in Montreal, Quebec.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and maintain a highly focused, customer-centric and motivated Group Sales Team.
- Provide training and ongoing coaching to Group Sale Representatives, Group Sales Agents and Group Sales Coordinators on processes, policies, excellence in customer service and selling skills.
- Performance manage Group Sales Team through consistent monitoring of sales targets and feedback through team meetings and individual one-on-ones.
- Ensure individual targets are achieved and any performance issues are addressed through coaching.
- Provide structured performance management with regular and documented feedback to ensure best efforts to develop and support employees.
- Ensure calls, emails and other customer communication channels are responded to per agreed service levels (time and quality).
- Responsible for quality control of their team’s group bookings.
- Communicate performance barriers to Manager or Director (pricing issues, competitor promos, process issues etc.).
- Work well with a cross-functional team.
- Take and resolve escalated calls whilst providing coaching and support to the Group Sales Agents and Representatives to minimize the number of escalated calls.
- Attend trade shows, conferences or other work related events.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Previous sales and service experience, 1 year minimum.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills, able to develop tight working relationship with peer group.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrates initiative and customer service excellence.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with TTS or other reservations systems an asset.
- TICO certification required.
What We Offer:
- Hybrid Work Opportunities
- Great travel perks!
- Goodlife Corporate Discount
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP Matching Program
- Growth opportunities
- Free Parking
- Open concept, collaborative workspace
- Opportunity to give back through our social responsibility initiatives
- See for yourself! @sunwinglife
- Job Family GROUPS & WEDDINGS
- Pay Type Salary
- 3105 Pl. Louis-R.-Renaud, Laval, QC H7V 0A3, Canada