Territory Manager, Life Sciences-WEST
Job Title: Territory Manager, Life Sciences-WEST
Reporting to: Director of Life Science
Location:Remote (Western US)
Greenfield is looking for a Life Science Territory Manager to join our growing team.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Territory Sales Manager to join Greenfield’s Life Science Team, covering the West and Mid-West. This position will be tasked with developing key customer relationships and growing sales of Greenfield’s mission critical chemical portfolio, used across the biologics, pharmaceutical and medical device markets while positioning Greenfield Global as key supplier of high quality buffer solutions and GMP compliant chemicals including ethanol and solvents. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing organization that has carved out a unique premium brand in the market for Life Science raw materials.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower-carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.
Your Experience Should Include:
- 4 + years of proven business development, sales and closing experience specific to the biotech and pharma industry, with focus on High Purity Solvents, Sodium Hydroxide, and Bioprocess Solutions.
- Previous experience in downstream large volume liquids a plus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and should demonstrate track record of opening doors and developing new business.
- Highly motivated and driven to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively negotiate with and influence customers, partners, vendors, and internal staff as required.
- Salesforce experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Manage a Sales territory across the Western and Mid-Western United States by taking on existing customers and developing new business opportunities at Life Science accounts.
- Develop designated sales leads, prospects, and customer accounts in line with agreed upon business objectives.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet and exceed financial targets while staying competitive and innovative.
- Maximize the sales teams’ potential by exemplifying a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships by establishing partnerships and understanding their needs.
- Maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Utilize Salesforce for pipeline updates, contact entry, quotes, leads, and e-marketing initiatives
- Work in a team environment with and meet key Objectives defined by leadership.
- Ability to travel for trade shows and customer meetings approximately 25-50%.
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution opportunities
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and communication
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Innovation: We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
- Collaboration: We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
- Responsibility: Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
- Agility: Our team is not only fast, but we also have the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
- Discipline: At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.
Greenfield Global USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital or domestic partner status, gender, identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, disability status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Pay Type Salary
- California, 3333 Michelson Drive, Irvine, California, United States of America