Business Applications Manager
Job Title: Business Applications Manager
Reporting to: Director of Technology
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Greenfield is looking for a Business Applications Manager to join our growing team.
As the Business Applications Manager, you will report to the Director of Technology and be a vital member of the Greenfield Global IT Leadership Team. Your primary responsibility will be to support and execute Greenfield's Information Technology Strategic Plan (2022-27) while leading the Business Applications team. By leading a team that deploys and manages applications, you will ensure the reliability of our business applications and their alignment to our corporate objectives. You will play a crucial role in resolving any gaps in IT capabilities, designing application solutions, implementing new technologies, and enforcing disciplines to meet regulatory requirements, strategic goals, and overall business obligations.
Who We Are:
Greenfield Global is a leading producer and supplier of high-value, mission-critical raw materials, ingredients, and additives that are vital to businesses and integral to a lower-carbon economy. From start-ups to the largest brands in the world, customers trust Greenfield’s extensive portfolio of premium products, regulatory expertise, and industry-leading service to improve people’s lives and the health of the planet.
Why Join Greenfield?
We innovate, collaborate, and work with purpose. By unlocking the potential of people, partnerships, and nature to accelerate sustainable solutions for the health of the planet, our work has a positive impact on the environment around the world. We’re always looking for people who can bring new talents and experience to our team.
Who You Are:
- Completion of a related technical post-secondary diploma/degree
- Strong analytical and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required
- Ability to communicate effectively on technical and business issues
- Strong people management and technical skills
- Must be able to work on a team and inspire increased productivity from teammates
- Must be able to think and adapt quickly to meet business needs
- Possesses Company values of honesty, integrity, respect, commitment and open to change while modelling the Company Core Principles in all activities
- Ability to foster collaborative, cross department relationships to meet common objectives.
Your Experience Should Include
- 3+ years experience in an ERP leadership role
- 2+ years supporting D365 (F&O required).
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to the Business Applications team, ensuring alignment with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Enhance team effectiveness through coaching, setting expectations, providing feedback, establishing performance standards, and recommend training or growth opportunities.
- Oversee the remaining implementation of D365 F&O within the organization, working closely with business and technology partners to provide support and guidance.
- Deploy corporate IT strategy, standards and processes to ensure effective and efficient use of technology across the enterprise.
- Ensure compliance with IT policies and standards, regulatory requirements by prioritizing data security and privacy through robust data management practices.
- Evaluate and recommend emerging technologies and methodologies relevant to Information Technology within Greenfield Global.
- Assist in budgeting exercises and effectively manage resources to adhere to the budget plan.
- Offer exceptional IT services, delivering recommendations and advice on business issues based on a comprehensive understanding of IT data and technology.
- Assess the feasibility and technical viability of business requests, providing input and recommendations.
- Collaborate with the Manager of IT Operations to deploy applications, technologies, policies, and processes that align with business requirements and strategic goals.
- Foster strong relationships with suppliers, ensuring adherence to contracts and SLAs.
- Actively engage and contribute to peer groups, providing IT expertise and context to cross-functional teams.
Total Compensation & Care:
- Base salary dependent on experience and demonstrated performance
- Formal and informal training opportunities
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Income protection: short- and long-term disability coverage, life insurance, paid personal sick time
- Vacation time exceeding industry standards
- Company funded retirement savings program with individual contribution opportunities
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Curated intentional culture focused on growth and development, engagement, and communication
We own and operate five distilleries, four specialty chemical manufacturing and packaging plants, and three next-generation biofuel and renewable energy R&D centers. This integrated model enhances supply chain transparency, quality control, custom formulation development, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Openness to Change
- Innovation: We are constantly seizing opportunities to develop new products, processes and methods to meet the diverse and demanding requirements of our customers.
- Collaboration: We are part catalyst, part collaborator. We work with partners to get the most out of our existing products, and to develop custom solutions for our customer requirements.
- Responsibility: Our commitment to give back to local communities in the US and Canada goes beyond the bottom line. We give back to the planet by processing renewable resources into low carbon fuels and chemicals.
- Agility: Our team is not only fast, we has the flexibility and creativity to pivot with customer needs to develop custom-made, on-time solutions.
- Discipline: At every plant, and for every customer, for every shipment, we put quality first. We operate a tight, transparent supply chain while meeting the highest regulatory standards.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mississauga, 6985 Financial Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada