Group Leader, Accounts Receivable
Recochem is leading the way in offering global thermal management, emission control, vehicle care and household solutions that provide protection & safety to consumers and to the environment.
Recochem excels at turning consumer insights into innovation while driving In-depth category expertise and building power brands that align to consumer preference. Our innovative solutions are backed by R&D expertise and next-level education. Our progressive supply chain is unmatched, with 16 factories across the globe.
Recochem’s solutions include coolant/antifreeze, EV thermal fluids, performance fluids, diesel exhaust fluid, windshield washer fluids, car care, rust preventatives, household solvents & winterizing solutions.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Finance Shared Services, the Group Leader is responsible to oversee all the activities related to account receivables for the Canadian operations.
- Lead and coach a team, establish objectives and complete performance reviews
- Oversee the accounts receivable processes which include:
- Credit management
- Collection management
- Deductions management
- Cash application
- Month-end close and reporting
- Organize workflow and process activities to optimize the productivity of the department and cash flow.
- Define and implement key metrics to monitor the performance of the department. Communicate the metrics to the team to ensure they are understood and expected performance levels are met. Present dashboards to management to assist in decision-making.
- Prepare monthly reports on credit, collection and deduction metrics and forecast upcoming cash flows.
- Lead projects oriented towards internal controls and process improvements. Identify areas of improvement such as workflow process, automation of tasks or changes to improve ERP performance. Provide recommendations and lead the implementation.
- Support the Senior Manager of Finance Shared Services in special projects affecting the department such as business integration, system implementation, etc.
- Foster a team culture based on collaboration and business partnerships and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate dispute resolutions such as customer claims and denied deductions.
- A bachelor’s in commerce or a college diploma in accounting (DEC) or a Certified Credit Professional (CCP) designation
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of the order-to-cash process
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proactive and demonstrated leadership
- Work approach based on collaboration and business partnership
- Experience with an ERP and demonstrate an ease to learn and adapt to new ERP environment
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, including advanced skills in Excel
- Bilingual in French and English
Apply and be part of our journey in securing journeys for consumers worldwide!
We deliver value to our customer
We maintain integrity
We work as a team with mutual respect
We act with a sense of urgency
We focus on safety, our environment and qualityWe invite you to visit our website at www.recochem.com to learn more about our company and our solutions.
- Job Family Finance
- Job Function Finance
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Recochem Montreal CDL, 7445-300 De la Côte-de-Liesse, Saint Laurent, Quebec, Canada