Recochem Montreal CDL, 7445-300 De la Côte-de-Liesse, Saint Laurent, Quebec, Canada
Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Recochem is leading the way in offering global thermal management, emission control, vehicle care and household solutions that provide protection & safety to consumers and to the environment.
Recochem excels at turning consumer insights into innovation while driving In-depth category expertise and building power brands that align to consumer preference. Our innovative solutions are backed by R&D expertise and next-level education. Our progressive supply chain is unmatched, with 16 factories across the globe.
Recochem’s solutions include coolant/antifreeze, EV thermal fluids, performance fluids, diesel exhaust fluid, windshield washer fluids, car care, rust preventatives, household solvents & winterizing solutions.
Reporting to the Pricing Director, the Pricing Analyst main responsibility is to maintain and optimize the company profitability by supporting the sales teams with all pricing requests. This position maintains and improves the whole pricing infrastructure for North America by compiling information from other teams such as Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Procurement and Finance.
- Provide analysis and reporting on impacts from proposed prices changes.
- Work with large sets of data to update and maintain pricing records (Price Guide / Price Book / Contracts).
- Troubleshoot pricing issues and inaccuracies. Find and implement the solution.
- Initiate effective collaboration with sales teams. Prepare and analyze changes in costs and margins. Detail and improve existing pricing processes.
- Detect and report margin and cost problems.
- Monitor and maintain the accuracy of item records.
- Monitor and maintain the accuracy of customer segmentation and regional pricing.
- Compile and analyze price update processing times to identify potential improvements.
- Analyze daily manual price changes to determine the source of problems and make the necessary corrections. Develop new work tools or processes to reduce them.
- Pricing analysis on automatic pricing adjustment mechanism (PAM & NOLA).
- Analyze prices and gross margins of contract price requests to recommend a reasonable profit margin.
- Draft strategic pricing plans and improve existing processes.
- Communicate findings effectively to relevant departments.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience.
- College/University Diploma in Economics and/or Administration is an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required, including strong Excel skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI is an asset.
- Very good analytical and research skills.
- Rigorous in the execution and follow-up of established procedures.
- Good negotiations and problem-solving skills
- Oral and written bilingualism (French and English).
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player
Apply and be part of our journey in securing journeys for consumers worldwide!
We deliver value to our customer
We maintain integrity
We work as a team with mutual respect
We act with a sense of urgency
We focus on safety, our environment and quality
We invite you to visit our website at www.recochem.com to learn more about our company and our solutions.