Reporting to: Operations Control Manager
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Schedule: Four days on shift followed by four days off, based on a 12-hour workday.
Closing Date: February 19, 2024
Starting Salary: $48,000 per annum
The big picture:
Have your career take off with us! As a Travel Coordinator, you are an integral part of our operations. You understand the importance of customer service and will provide focused service to our crew. You will actively communicate with the Operations Control team to ensure that all crew logistics are arranged in a timely and efficient manner, and in compliance with crew duty regulations and AirSprint standards.
In this role you will:
- Arrange all required accommodations for crew.
- Arrange all required positioning for crew.
- Complete any required cancellations of crew logistics.
- Assist with reconciling company credit cards for any charges related to missed cancellations.
- Maintain crew transportation lists in the airport database.
- Maintain preferred hotel list.
- Maintain database of crew loyalty programs.
- Actively participate in the AirSprint Travel Committee.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
Bonus points if you have:
- Post-secondary education in Travel, Tourism or Hospitality.
- Previous aviation and/or travel agent experience.
- Proficiency in French.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Are passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
- Are organized and strive to maintain a high attention to detail.
- Have great judgement and decision-making skills.
- Are a humble team player and are ready to pitch in wherever you’re needed.
- Multi-task effectively, without getting flustered.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
We think you’ll like working for us because:
- We care about your health and well-being and offer an employee assistance program, extended health care benefits, dental and vision benefits, and paid time off.
- We value your contribution to our success and provide a competitive salary and an RRSP matching program.
- We have a great team, and we work hard together toward common goals and with a passion for excellence.
- We offer family and friends flight benefits.
- We respect, honour, and celebrate the diversity of our employees as we know our differences make us better. Our core values of Community and People mean we’re focused on equity, diversity, inclusion, anti-racism, and reconciliation.
- We value Safety, which is why we require applicants to complete a background check assessment.
A passion for aviation and providing exceptional service formed the foundation of AirSprint's introduction of Fractional Jet Ownership to Canada in 2000. Today, each of our dedicated staff is passionate about delivering a private aviation experience that positively contributes to successful Canadians' personal and professional lives. We do this with values of "Safety, Service, People, Integrity, Humility, and Community."
AirSprint's mission is to provide successful Canadians with a better choice for optimizing their time by enhancing the private jet ownership experience with industry-leading safety standards, exceptional turn-key service, and increased flexibility, all at a fraction of the cost and personalized for their individual needs.
AirSprint values diversity in our workplace and wants to ensure every applicant is treated equitably and respectfully. If you require any support in the application process, including disability accommodation, please get in touch with Human Resources at humanresources@AirSprint.com.
- Pay Type Salary
- Calgary - Head Office, 35 McTavish Place NE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada