Operations Control - Intern, IOCC
Reporting to: Operations Control Manager
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Schedule: Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
Hourly Rate: $22.00
Closing Date: February 19, 2024
Please note: This is a temporary intern position from May to August 2024.
The big picture:
Our Summer Intern Program is designed for students to gain meaningful work experience to help kickstart their career. As an intern under the supervision of the Operations Control Manager, you will provide support with various data entry functions. Your keen eye and attention to detail will ensure consistent formatting of and easy accessibility to updated information. Your values align with the AirSprint values, and you will demonstrate them in everything you do. You are flexible and able to work in a team environment as well as on your own.
In this role you will:
- Contacting various airports to confirm fees and services available.
- Assist with updating and reformatting airport information in Fl3xx.
- Provide support with data entry functions.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience administering data in Fl3xx.
- Experience in aviation industry.
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Are passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
- Are organized and strive to maintain a high attention to detail.
- Act with integrity and honesty and can maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Are a humble team player and are ready to pitch in wherever you’re needed.
- Can roll with the punches without getting flustered.
We think you’ll like working for us because:
- We value your contribution to our success and provide competitive compensation.
- We have a great team, and we work hard together toward common goals and with a passion for excellence.
- We respect, honour, and celebrate the diversity of our employees as we know our differences make us better. Our core values of Community and People mean we’re focused on equity, diversity, inclusion, anti-racism, and reconciliation.
- We value Safety, which is why we require applicants to complete a background check assessment.
A passion for aviation and providing exceptional service formed the foundation of AirSprint's introduction of Fractional Jet Ownership to Canada in 2000. Today, each of our dedicated staff is passionate about delivering a private aviation experience that positively contributes to successful Canadians' personal and professional lives. We do this with values of "Safety, Service, People, Integrity, Humility, and Community."
AirSprint's mission is to provide successful Canadians with a better choice for optimizing their time by enhancing the private jet ownership experience with industry-leading safety standards, exceptional turn-key service, and increased flexibility, all at a fraction of the cost and personalized for their individual needs.
AirSprint values diversity in our workplace and wants to ensure every applicant is treated equitably and respectfully. If you require any support in the application process, including disability accommodation, please get in touch with Human Resources at humanresources@AirSprint.com.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Calgary - Head Office, 35 McTavish Place NE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada