Scientific Reviewer, Bioanalytical Services
Your New Company!
At Altasciences we all move in unison to assist and work in the discovery, development, and manufacturing of new drug therapies to get them faster to people who need them. No matter your role, we all play an important part and you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. By living our values of Employee Development, Customer Focus, Quality and Excellence, Respect and Integrity, we look to foster a passionate and collaborative work environment and we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people, like you, to join our growing team! Whether you’re a recent college graduate or seeking your next career opportunity, it’s time to discover your future at Altasciences. We are better together and together We Are Altasciences.
The Scientific Reviewer is responsible to support Bioanalytical Services departments and multi-sites in regards to literary research and quotation requests for method development. He is also a resource to the team for related scientific tasks.
What You'll Do Here
Based on competency and training, the Scientific Reviewer would be assigned different tasks. Examples of these tasks include;
- Perform the preliminary literature search as applicable and meet with scientist and/or management to ensure appropriate project scope assessments are provided;
- Using pricing grids and quotation tools, generate quote based on cost evaluation assessment including pass-through costs for multiples bioanalytical services such as LC-MS, LBA, ADA, PCR, flow, biomarkers, etc;
- Keep the Literature References tools up-to-date on Intranet;
- Prepare and send out the MD biweekly updates;
- To conduct all work in compliance with SOPs, GLPs, GCPs and observe all company guidelines and policies;
- Perform any other duties as required;
- Ideally a College or University degree in a Sciences related field. Pertinent experience may be considered in lieu.
- Background in Organic Chemistry (molecule stability) and Biochemistry (metabolism).
- Experience in the Contract Research Organization and/or Pharmaceutical companies in similar scientific position.
- Laboratory experience in ligand binding assay (LBA), immunogenicity assay (ADA) and/or LC-MS, in innovator drug study work and/or bioanalytical are an asset.
- Good organizational skills, attentive to details with respect to sample pre-treatment procedures and raw data handling, strong ability to understand and summarize scientific articles.
- Good communication (both written and verbal in French & English).
- Software: Analyst, Watson, MS-Office, Outlook, Microsoft Teams.
What We Offer
Altasciences offers a wide variety of benefits to help our employees live healthy and fulfilling lives both at and outside of work.
Altasciences’ Benefits Package Includes:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k)/RRSP with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Sick and Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance & Telehealth Programs
- Telework when applicable
Altasciences’ Incentive Programs Include:
- Training & Development Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Job Family T-3
- Pay Type Salary
- Laval, QC, Canada