Technical Implementation Specialist
Altasciences is a forward-thinking, mid-size contract research organization offering pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies a proven, flexible approach to preclinical and clinical pharmacology studies, including formulation, manufacturing and analytical services. For over 25 years, Altasciences has been partnering with sponsors to help support educated, faster, and more complete early drug development decisions. Altasciences’ integrated, full-service solutions include preclinical safety testing, clinical pharmacology and proof of concept, bioanalysis, program management, medical writing, biostatistics, and data management, all customizable to specific sponsor requirements. Altasciences helps sponsors get better drugs to the people who need them, faster.
- Technical testing and troubleshooting software or devices to support the business.
- Document configurations, customizations, and user guides to facilitate the software handoff process.
- Utilize test environments (hardware and software), to effectively test solutions before deployment.
- Perform various analyses, including market research and evaluation of the current solutions to make recommendations and optimize the efficiency of the systems.
- Participate in or lead requirement gathering meetings and interact with internal clients to understand their needs and configure, customize and, elaborate solutions to meet clients’ individual needs.
- Coordinate the deployment of the customized solutions and all necessary components.
- Train end-users and colleagues on how to use software systems and customized system features.
- Advise and assist stakeholders with a view to innovating and improving.
- Assist project managers in creating a project plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the timely installation of customized software systems.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- College degree in Information Technologies or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similiar position.
- Strongly proficient in Microsoft 365, IT Infrastructure, Networking and Security.
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with others, locally and in geographically dispersed cross-functional teams.
- Strong technical testing and troubleshooting skills, with a deep understanding of industry technical terms and ability to understand technical requirements.
Altasciences offers a wide variety of benefits to help our employees live healthy and fulfilling lives both at and outside of work.
Altasciences' Benefits Package Includes
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k)/RRSP with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Sick and Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance & Telehealth Programs
- Telework when applicable
- Training & Development Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Job Family T-4
- Pay Type Salary
- Cypress, CA, USA