Scientist - LC-MS/MS
Your New Company!
At Altasciences we all move in unison to assist and work in the discovery, development, and manufacturing of new drug therapies to get them faster to people who need them. No matter your role, we all play an important part and you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. By living our values of Employee Development, Customer Focus, Quality and Excellence, Respect and Integrity, we look to foster a passionate and collaborative work environment and we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people, like you, to join our growing team! Whether you’re a recent college graduate or seeking your next career opportunity, it’s time to discover your future at Altasciences. We are better together and together We Are Altasciences.
About The Role
As an Scientist within our LC-MS/MS team at our preclinical site in Everett, WA, you will play a pivotal role in advancing bioanalytical methods and conducting sample analysis.
What You'll Do Here
In this Scientist role, you'll be responsible for a range of essential tasks, including:
- Conducting bench work, which includes sample preparation and LC-MS/MS injections. This encompasses various activities such as method development, bioanalytical assay development (under supervision), method transfer, and non-GLP sample analysis.
- Meticulously document your work based on specific laboratory assignments, including the preparation of bioanalytical method SOPs.
- Proactively identify and communicate potential issues that might affect the quality of work and data reliability to your line manager.
- Adhere to general Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and uphold good laboratory practices (GLP) and good clinical practices (GCP) as applicable.
- Stay current with the latest SOPs, procedures, and techniques through training sessions, team meetings, and internal communication channels.
- Occasionally provide coaching and mentorship to Analysts I and II.
- Maintain strict compliance with health and safety standards, encompassing personal protective measures, laboratory maintenance, and adherence to work procedures.
- Uphold all company guidelines and policies.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- A minimum of a college or bachelor's degree in a science-related field.
- Preferred minimum of two (2) years of industry experience in a bioanalytical laboratory.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and keen observation skills.
The pay range estimated for this position is $74,0000 to $98,000 per year. Please note that hourly rates/salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, prior relevant experience, skills, education, certification, location as well as internal equity and market data.
Altasciences offers a wide variety of benefits to help our employees live healthy and fulfilling lives both at and outside of work.
- Job Family P-6
- Pay Type Salary
- Everett, WA, USA