Your New Company!
At Altasciences we all move in unison to assist and work in the discovery, development, and manufacturing of new drug therapies to get them faster to people who need them. No matter your role, we all play an important part and you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. By living our values of Employee Development, Customer Focus, Quality and Excellence, Respect and Integrity, we look to foster a passionate and collaborative work environment and we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people, like you, to join our growing team! Whether you’re a recent college graduate or seeking your next career opportunity, it’s time to discover your future at Altasciences. We are better together and together We Are Altasciences.
About The Role
What You'll Do Here
- Perform routine laboratory maintenance (including cleaning, stocking supplies, equipment maintenance tasks, etc.).
- Prepare materials, including animal blood and tissues, for analytical assays (e.g. bioanalytical, qPCR, and ligand binding assays) and perform the assays according to Protocol or other guiding documents with accurate documentation.
- Maintain and document chain of custody for specimens, reagents, controls and samples in the laboratory.
- Maintain and update facility records related to the laboratory and its analyses.
- Review laboratory records, procedures and study data for completeness and accuracy.
- Document deviations to laboratory procedures and study protocols and unforeseen circumstances in a timely manner and provide input for corrective actions.
- Assist in calibration, optimization, maintenance and collection of data from analytical instruments.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Associate degree in scientific discipline plus a minimum of 6 months relevant laboratory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and maintain organization in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Intermediate computer and computer software skills with Microsoft products including Word and Excel.
- Intermediate to advanced math skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, software manuals, study documents, and procedure manuals.
- Familiarity with qPCR, Western blotting, Cell culture techniques, Ligand binding assays, and general laboratory tasks.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence, and the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Altasciences offers a wide variety of benefits to help our employees live healthy and fulfilling lives both at and outside of work.
Altasciences' Benefits Package Includes
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k)/RRSP with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Sick and Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance & Telehealth Programs
- Telework when applicable
- Training & Development Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Job Family T-3
- Pay Type Hourly
- Everett, WA, USA