Licensed Practical Nurse (Day, evening or night shifts available)
Your New Company!
At Altasciences we all move in unison to assist and work in the discovery, development, and manufacturing of new drug therapies to get them faster to people who need them. No matter your role, we all play an important part and you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. By living our values of Employee Development, Customer Focus, Quality and Excellence, Respect and Integrity, we look to foster a passionate and collaborative work environment and we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people, like you, to join our growing team! Whether you’re a recent college graduate or seeking your next career opportunity, it’s time to discover your future at Altasciences. We are better together and together We Are Altasciences.
About The Role
The licensed practical nurse will assist in overseeing the safety of clinical trial participants during study conduct and the maintenance of safety equipment. The licensed practical nurse will execute tasks performed in compliance with study protocol, Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)s.
What You'll Do Here
- Act as a mentor to Clinical Operations team members;
- Ensure the confidentiality of clinical trial participants and sponsors is respected;
- Continuously assess safety improvement opportunities and communicate to departmental management;
- Perform clinical trial activities including but not limited to safety assessments, Investigational Product (IP) administration and blood collection;
- Monitor, document and/or follow-up on participant adverse events;
- Maintain and advocate a high level of customer service, quality and safety within the department;
- May train employees on clinical trial activities associated to their jobs needs;
- Proactively communicate issues and/or problem resolutions to departmental supervisors and managers;
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Degree from accredited Licensed Practical Nurse, EMT or equivalent program required;
- Related work experience preferred;
- Excellent communication in English and French;
- Customer service focused;
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
Altasciences’ Incentive Programs Include:
- Training & Development Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Job Family T-3
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1200 Beaumont Ave, Montreal, QC H3N 1W5, Canada