Participant Recruitment Agent
Your New Company!
At Altasciences we all move in unison to assist and work in the discovery, development, and manufacturing of new drug therapies to get them faster to people who need them. No matter your role, we all play an important part and you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. By living our values of Employee Development, Customer Focus, Quality and Excellence, Respect and Integrity, we look to foster a passionate and collaborative work environment and we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people, like you, to join our growing team! Whether you’re a recent college graduate or seeking your next career opportunity, it’s time to discover your future at Altasciences. We are better together and together We Are Altasciences.
About The Role
The Participant Recruitment Agent will provide volunteers with preliminary clinical trial information and company details as well as pre-screen volunteers to determine eligibility for clinical trial screening. The Participant Recruitment Agent will ensure all tasks performed are executed in compliance with study protocol, Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)s.
What You'll Do Here
- Ensure the confidentiality of clinical trial participants and sponsors is respected.
- Maintain and advocate a high level of customer service and quality within the department.
- Review and understand all assigned actively enrolling studies.
- Answer in-coming calls and internet applications/web-submission forms from clinical trial participants.
- Contact past/potential participants to provide upcoming clinical trial information and determine eligibility.
- Schedule screening and/or other clinical trial related appointments.
- Update participant management software with volunteer demographics and medical history.
- May confirm participant statuses and prepare/send check-in lists for clinical operations teams.
- Strive to achieve study recruitment targets and departmental objectives.
- Proactively communicate issues and/or problem resolutions to departmental supervisors and managers.
What You'll Need to Succeed
High School Diploma or GED required; college degree and related work experience preferred.
Good Communication, customer service focused, able to work in fast-paced environment.
What We Offer
Altasciences offers a wide variety of benefits to help our employees live healthy and fulfilling lives both at and outside of work.
Altasciences’ Benefits Package Includes:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k)/RRSP with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Sick and Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance & Telehealth Programs
- Telework when applicable
Altasciences’ Incentive Programs Include:
- Training & Development Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Job Family OS-2
- Pay Type Hourly
- Kansas, USA
- Overland Park, KS, USA