Your New Company!
At Altasciences we all move in unison to assist and work in the discovery, development, and manufacturing of new drug therapies to get them faster to people who need them. No matter your role, we all play an important part and you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. By living our values of Employee Development, Customer Focus, Quality and Excellence, Respect and Integrity, we look to foster a passionate and collaborative work environment and we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people, like you, to join our growing team! Whether you’re a recent college graduate or seeking your next career opportunity, it’s time to discover your future at Altasciences. We are better together and together We Are Altasciences.
About The Role
Altasciences is a leading research organization dedicated to advancing health and wellness. Our preclinical facility in Auxvasse, Missouri, provides a dynamic environment where individuals can grow and advance in their careers. As a Data Coordinator at Altasciences, you will play a vital role in supporting nonclinical laboratory studies conducted to both non-GLP and GLP standards. This entry-level position offers a great opportunity for growth within the organization.
- Gather and organize data from in-life studies for transcription purposes.
- Ensure accurate transcription of raw data in compliance with SOP, protocol/report requirements, and regulatory specifications.
- Maintain the Data Coordinator schedule for all non-clinical laboratory studies, adhering to timelines.
- Collaborate with Study Directors, Report Coordinators, and APC personnel to address data clarity issues.
- Generate data tables and reorganize electronic data to meet Sponsor specifications in formatting and presentation.
- Efficiently build data packages, ensuring conformity to protocol requirements.
- Utilize and maintain data package templates in accordance with protocol template, SOPs, and GLP regulations.
- Perform a 100% second-party review of all data packages created by Data Coordinators.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or G.E.D. Some college preferred.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Altasciences offers a wide variety of benefits to help our employees live healthy and fulfilling lives both at and outside of work.
Altasciences' Benefits Package Includes
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k)/RRSP with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Sick and Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance & Telehealth Programs
- Telework when applicable
- Training & Development Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Job Family OS-1
- Pay Type Hourly
- Columbia, MO, USA