Participant Recruitment Agent - Fluent in Mandarin
Altasciences is a forward-thinking, mid-size contract research organization offering pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies a proven, flexible approach to preclinical and clinical pharmacology studies, including formulation, manufacturing and analytical services. For over 25 years, Altasciences has been partnering with sponsors to help support educated, faster, and more complete early drug development decisions. Altasciences’ integrated, full-service solutions include preclinical safety testing, clinical pharmacology and proof of concept, bioanalysis, program management, medical writing, biostatistics, and data management, all customizable to specific sponsor requirements. Altasciences helps sponsors get better drugs to the people who need them, faster.
About The Role
The Participant Recruitment Agent will provide volunteers with preliminary clinical trial information and company details as well as pre-screen volunteers to determine eligibility for clinical trial screening. The Participant Recruitment Agent will ensure all tasks performed are executed in compliance with study protocol, Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)s.
What You'll Do Here
- Ensure the confidentiality of clinical trial participants and
sponsors is respected.
- Maintain and advocate a high level of customer service
and quality within the department.
- Review and understand all assigned actively enrolling
- Answer in-coming calls and internet applications/web submission
forms from clinical trial participants.
- Contact past/potential participants to provide upcoming
clinical trial information and determine eligibility.
- Schedule screening and/or other clinical trial related
- Update participant management software with volunteer
demographics and medical history.
- May confirm participant statuses and prepare/send checkin
lists for clinical operations teams.
- Strive to achieve study recruitment targets and
- Proactively communicate issues and/or problem
resolutions to departmental supervisors and managers.
- Other tasks as assigned by departmental management.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- High School or GED required; college degree and related work experience preferred.
- Great communication skills, customer service focused, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in Mandarin: speaking, reading, writing
Altasciences' Benefits Package Includes
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k)/RRSP with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Sick and Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance & Telehealth Programs
- Telework when applicable
- Training & Development Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
Altasciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, and protected veteran status, or disability status. Altasciences uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.E-Verify.gov.
- Job Family OS-2
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cypress, CA, USA