Research Associate, Formulations
Your New Company!
At Altasciences we all move in unison to assist and work in the discovery, development, and manufacturing of new drug therapies to get them faster to people who need them. No matter your role, we all play an important part and you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. By living our values of Employee Development, Customer Focus, Quality and Excellence, Respect and Integrity, we look to foster a passionate and collaborative work environment and we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people, like you, to join our growing team! Whether you’re a recent college graduate or seeking your next career opportunity, it’s time to discover your future at Altasciences. We are better together and together We Are Altasciences.
- Prepare test article formulations, buffers, solutions, and sterile preparations for preclinical studies.
- Manage the inventory of all test articles and assist in their disposition.
- Perform standard laboratory calculations and contribute to the writing of basic methods and procedures.
- Handle shipping, receiving, and storing of pharmacy materials, reagents, and general supplies.
- Oversee the overall pharmacy operation and administrative tasks involved in day-to-day operations.
- Work during early and weekend hours as required.
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented individual with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- BS or MS in chemistry or another science-related field is preferred.
- Experience in pharmacy operations or a similar laboratory setting is an asset.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Altasciences offers a wide variety of benefits to help our employees live healthy and fulfilling lives both at and outside of work.
Altasciences' Benefits Package Includes
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k)/RRSP with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Sick and Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance & Telehealth Programs
- Telework when applicable
- Training & Development Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Pay Type Hourly
- Scranton, PA, USA