Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Your New Company!
At Altasciences we all move in unison to assist and work in the discovery, development, and manufacturing of new drug therapies to get them faster to people who need them. No matter your role, we all play an important part and you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. By living our values of Employee Development, Customer Focus, Quality and Excellence, Respect and Integrity, we look to foster a passionate and collaborative work environment and we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people, like you, to join our growing team! Whether you’re a recent college graduate or seeking your next career opportunity, it’s time to discover your future at Altasciences. We are better together and together We Are Altasciences.
About the Role
You have experience in customer service in a call center and you want to make a difference by helping to improve people's quality of life, our opportunity will surely interest you! As a fast-growing contract research organization, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and advance your career. If you stand out for your good communications skills, your professionalism and your dynamism; send us your application!
As a Customer Service Representative, your main responsibility will be to contact participants to inform them and answer their questions about our various ongoing studies.
What You'll Do Here
- Review and understand all active study protocols;
- Pre-screen participants to determine their eligibility;
- Enter participant demographic information and medical history;
- Answer incoming calls and internet applications;
- Schedule screening visits;
- Ensure a high level of customer service and confidentiality.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- To have at minimum a High school degree;
- Bilingualism mandatory (French and English).
- Previous experience in customer service an asset;
- Knowledge of clinical research and medical terms an asset.
What we offer
- No sales or solicitation to be done;
- Variable and flexible schedule: you must be available minimum 25 hours per week; including weekends;
- Schedules are in these time slots : Monday to Friday between 12:00pm and 8:00 pm, Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and also Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:00pm;
- No telework, need to be present at the Montreal office.
Altasciences’ Incentive Programs Include:
- Training & Development Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Job Family OS-2
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1200 Beaumont Ave, Montreal, QC H3N 1W5, Canada