QC Reviewer, Sample Management
Your New Company!
At Altasciences we all move in unison to assist and work in the discovery, development, and manufacturing of new drug therapies to get them faster to people who need them. No matter your role, we all play an important part and you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. By living our values of Employee Development, Customer Focus, Quality and Excellence, Respect and Integrity, we look to foster a passionate and collaborative work environment and we are looking for talented and enthusiastic people, like you, to join our growing team! Whether you’re a recent college graduate or seeking your next career opportunity, it’s time to discover your future at Altasciences. We are better together and together We Are Altasciences.
About The Role
The QC Reviewer, Sample Management, is responsible for performing the quality control review of the documentation related to the Sample Management Team. The QC Auditor also performs audits within the team to ensure that quality standards are respected. He/she assists in the writing and/or reviewing of SOPs pertaining to sample management and glass washing.
What You'll Do Here
- Performs 100% quality control review on documentation generated by the Sample Management team.
- In charge of the quality within the Sample Management team.
- Performs audits within the team: develops, executes and reports.
- Fills out supplementary information forms as needed to ensure documentation is accurate and complete.
- Completes documentation as required to track deviations and reports of non-compliance within the team.
- To respond to QA citations.
- Performs documentation archiving.
- To write, revise and/or review SOPs pertaining to sample management and glass washing.
- To write, review and/or update training documents.
- To keep up to date with respect to pertinent regulatory developments in the industry.
- To conduct all work in compliance with applicable SOPs, GCPs, GLPs, and observe all company guidelines and policies.
- Stay up to date on new SOPs, procedures, and techniques via training sessions, team meetings and internal communication avenues.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor/or higher degree in sciences or relevant equivalent experience.
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of FDA-GLP, GCP and TPD regulations.
- 3 to 5 years experience in QC.
- Experience in the medical or pharmaceutical field is an asset.
- Excellent management, organizational, communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Strongly GLP/GCP-minded.
- Attentive to details.
- Strong leadership, decision making and problem solving ability.
- Must be bilingual ; French and English ; Written and writing.
- Software Watson LIMS (Asset)
- Software: Intermidiate level for Access, Outlook, MS-Office.
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours (available to work between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m.)
- Hybrid work between lab and office.
Altasciences offers a wide variety of benefits to help our employees live healthy and fulfilling lives both at and outside of work.
Altasciences' Benefits Package Includes
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k)/RRSP with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Paid Sick and Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance & Telehealth Programs
- Telework when applicable
- Training & Development Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Job Family T-3
- Pay Type Hourly
- Laval, QC, Canada