AV Gauge Automation provides a different dimension to the traditional integrators of automated equipment. AV Gauge Automation provides custom automation equipment to OEMs, tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers, using the most modern technologies and engineering software. We focus on core manufacturing principles and forward thinking to ensure all customer expectations for productivity, maintenance and safety are met.
Assembly Technician is responsible for the assembly of highly complex automation equipment with purchased and fabricated components referencing assembly drawings, electrical & pneumatic schematics and product BOM’s (paper and digital versions)
- Operate various machining equipment, lathe, bridgeport, surface grinder etc.
- Fabricate work pieces
- Fine align sensors, sub-assemblies and precision machined components to tight specifications
- Make modification of various aluminum, steel, fiberglass and plastic components.
- Safely and properly use power and hand tools
- Work with Engineering department for red lining of BOM’s, mechanical drawings and electrical schematics
- Work with Engineering department to improve manufacturability of designs
- Comply with company and customer safety procedures
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
- High School Diploma and 5+ years of experience working across a variety of automation applications
- Basic use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to read electrical schematics and to decipher mechanical/engineering drawings
- Experience with pneumatic, hydraulic and ultrasonic welding systems
- Mechanical and trouble shooting aptitude
- Ability to travel internationally, a valid drivers license and a passport\
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interview will be notified.
If you require this document in an alternative format, please send your request to email@example.com.
- Job Family AV Automation
- Pay Type Hourly
- AV Gauge Automation, 2100 Blackacre Drive , Oldcastle, Ontario, Canada