As one of Banff’s leading hospitality companies, Banff Lodging Co. offers a diverse range of job opportunities with competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Our commitment to exceptional guest experiences is matched by our dedication to staff, we value teamwork, creativity and a passion for providing outstanding hospitality experiences. We provide ongoing training and development to help our employees advance in their careers and our properties include a diverse range of hotels, resorts, and restaurants, each with its unique character and style, giving employees the chance to work in a variety of settings and learn new skills.
We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic line cook to join our team in the beautiful town of Banff. Nestled in the heart of the Canadian Rockies, Banff is a spectacular destination that attracts visitors from all over the world. With its world class ski resorts, crystal clear lakes, and miles of hiking trails, Banff is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers alike.
Working in Banff, you’ll have the opportunity to work in some of the most stunning hotels and lodges in the area. As a line cook, you’ll take pride in executing dishes to perfection and delivering high-quality meals to satisfied customers.
But the perks of Banff don’t stop there! As a line cook in Banff, you’ll enjoy:
- Flexible working hours ensuring you can get out and maximise your time in the outdoors.
- The chance to develop and refine your culinary skills through hands-on experience.
- Satisfaction of creating delicious and visually appealing dishes for customers.
- Collaboration with a diverse team of cooks, chefs, and kitchen staff.
- Opportunity to work in a team-orientated atmosphere and build strong professional relationships.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Prior line cook experience is an asset.
- Able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- A positive team player attitude with the ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn.
Still not convinced? Here are some more benefits of working with Banff Lodging Company:
- Affordable & clean employee housing.
- Huge food & beverage discounts throughout all BLC restaurants.
- Excellent heath & wellbeing programs including free yoga, discounted ski passes, free canoe and golf passes, and discounted fitness club memberships.
- Discounts on spa services.
- Complimentary hotel stays at any of our 15 hotels!
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a breathtaking location, look no further than Banff Lodging Company! Apply today to become part of our team and start living the dream in this amazing destination.
Please note that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Banff Lodging Co. is committed to building a workplace where everyone can succeed and belong. As a Signatory to the Bow Valley Workplace Inclusion Charter we continue to work on our ongoing commitment to build an even more diverse, equitable, and inclusive team environment. We are working to eliminate barriers for applicants and team members from equity-seeking groups. If you can’t apply online or need an accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-760-8521.
- Job Family Restaurant BOH
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB, Canada