As one of Banff’s leading hospitality companies, Banff Lodging Co. offers a diverse range of job opportunities with competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Our commitment to exceptional guest experiences is matched by our dedication to staff, we value teamwork, creativity and a passion for providing outstanding hospitality experiences. We provide ongoing training and development to help our employees advance in their careers and our properties include a diverse range of hotels, resorts, and restaurants, each with its unique character and style, giving employees the chance to work in a variety of settings and learn new skills.
Join our dynamic construction team as a Construction Labourer and play a vital role in bringing our projects to life. We're seeking motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to support various construction tasks. Your dedication and attention to safety will contribute to the smooth execution of projects while ensuring a secure work environment. If you thrive in a hands-on role, enjoy collaborating with a diverse team, and want to be part of shaping the built environment, we invite you to apply and grow with us in the exciting field of construction.
As a Construction Labourer with Banff Lodging Co., you’ll be responsible for:
- Material handling (ie. furniture, garbage, finishings, construction materials, etc.)
- Clean and prepare construction sites: including allocating material to appropriate locations according to plans.
- Provide assistance to trades working on site
- Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards immediately.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Skills and experience:
- Prior labourer experience is desirable but not necessary.
- Must be able to lift, carry and perform physically demanding work for the full day.
- Comfortable working in a dirty environment.
- Strong work ethic and reliability are a must.
- Valid Driver's License.
Still not convinced? Here are some more benefits of working with Banff Lodging Co.:
- Affordable & clean employee housing.
- Huge food & beverage discounts throughout all BLC restaurants.
- Excellent heath & wellbeing programs including free yoga, discounted ski passes, free canoe and golf passes, and discounted fitness club memberships.
- Discounts on spa services.
- Complimentary hotel stays at any of our 15 hotels!
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a breathtaking location, look no further than Banff Lodging Co.! Apply today to become part of our team and start living the dream in this amazing destination.
Please note that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Banff Lodging Co. is committed to building a workplace where everyone can succeed and belong. As a Signatory to the Bow Valley Workplace Inclusion Charter we continue to work on our ongoing commitment to build an even more diverse, equitable, and inclusive team environment. We are working to eliminate barriers for applicants and team members from equity-seeking groups. If you can’t apply online or need an accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact us at email@example.com or 403-760-8521.
- Job Family Projects Construction
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB, Canada