As one of Banff’s leading hospitality companies, Banff Lodging Co. offers a diverse range of job opportunities with competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Our commitment to exceptional guest experiences is matched by our dedication to staff, we value teamwork, creativity and a passion for providing outstanding hospitality experiences. We provide ongoing training and development to help our employees advance in their careers and our properties include a diverse range of hotels, resorts, and restaurants, each with its unique character and style, giving employees the chance to work in a variety of settings and learn new skills.
Are you ready to be an unsung hero and support our culinary teams? We are seeking an enthusiastic culinary support (dishwasher) to be the backbones of our culinary operation. You will play a vital role in upholding the standards of excellence that define our establishments.
While washing dishes may be your primary task, you’ll have the opportunity to grow within our team and witness firsthand the creativity and innovation that takes place in our kitchen.
As culinary support with Banff Lodging Co., you’ll be responsible for:
- Provides satisfaction by ensuring guests and staff are using clean dishes and utensils.
- Maintains clean and sanitary workstation to standards.
- Keeps storage places organized.
- Support standards of cleanliness, timing, uniform, grooming, organization, production, food quality, and consistency through completion of operational checklists.
- Empties out garbage, compost, and recycling bins.
Skills and experience:
- No experience required but considered an asset.
- Food Safety Course and W.H.M.I.S.
- Must be able to carry and lift items weighing 30lbs, must be able to stoop and bend.
- Must be able to stand and move for extended periods of time to continuously perform essential job functions.
- Ability to work flexible hours including mornings, days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays based on business needs.
Still not convinced? Here are some more benefits of working with Banff Lodging Co.:
- Affordable & clean employee housing.
- Huge food & beverage discounts throughout all BLC restaurants.
- Excellent heath & wellbeing programs including free yoga, discounted ski passes, free canoe and golf passes, and discounted fitness club memberships.
- Discounts on spa services.
- Complimentary hotel stays at any of our 15 hotels!
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a breathtaking location, look no further than Banff Lodging Co.! Apply today to become part of our team and start living the dream in this amazing destination.
Please note that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Banff Lodging Co. is committed to building a workplace where everyone can succeed and belong. As a Signatory to the Bow Valley Workplace Inclusion Charter we continue to work on our ongoing commitment to build an even more diverse, equitable, and inclusive team environment. We are working to eliminate barriers for applicants and team members from equity-seeking groups. If you can’t apply online or need an accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-760-8521.
- Job Family Restaurant BOH
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB, Canada