As a Rental Agent with Banff Lodging Co., you’ll have the chance to immerse yourself in the world of snow sports and become an essential part of helping our customers make lasting memories. We believe in fostering a supportive and dynamic work environment, where your expertise and passion for skiing and snowboarding can thrive.
As a Rental Agent in Banff, you’ll be responsible for:
- Interact effectively with clientele and co-workers to create a positive environment.
- Ensure ski / snowboard rental and repair forms are complete and accurate.
- Fit boots, size clientele correctly for downhill skis/snowboards/cross country skis and make necessary adjustments to ski/snowboard bindings.
- Provide information on the services of the Banff Lodging Company, local ski hills and other points of interest in the Bow Valley.
- Ensure all financial transactions are processed correctly.
Skills and experience:
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holiday, AM or PM.
- Capable to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills, strong organization skills, self-motivation, exceptional telephone manner and a willingness to work with a positive team player attitude.
- Ability to deal with a wide variety of people and situations while maintaining a high-level of customer service. Ability to project a positive and professional image.
- Successful candidate(s) will be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Prior experience fitting and tuning ski and snowboard equipment is an asset.
- Able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
Still not convinced? Here are some more benefits of working with Banff Lodging Co.:
- Affordable & clean employee housing.
- Huge food & beverage discounts throughout all BLC restaurants.
- Excellent heath & wellbeing programs including free yoga, discounted ski passes, free canoe and golf passes, and discounted fitness club memberships.
- Discounts on spa services.
- Complimentary hotel stays at any of our 15 hotels!
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a breathtaking location, look no further than Banff Lodging Co.! Apply today to become part of our team and start living the dream in this amazing destination.
Please note that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Banff Lodging Co. is committed to building a workplace where everyone can succeed and belong. As a Signatory to the Bow Valley Workplace Inclusion Charter we continue to work on our ongoing commitment to build an even more diverse, equitable, and inclusive team environment. We are working to eliminate barriers for applicants and team members from equity-seeking groups. If you can’t apply online or need an accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact us at email@example.com or 403-760-8521.
- Job Family Ski Shop Hourly
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB, Canada