As one of Banff’s leading hospitality companies, Banff Lodging Co. offers a diverse range of job opportunities with competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Our commitment to exceptional guest experiences is matched by our dedication to staff, we value teamwork, creativity and a passion for providing outstanding hospitality experiences. We provide ongoing training and development to help our employees advance in their careers and our properties include a diverse range of hotels, resorts, and restaurants, each with its unique character and style, giving employees the chance to work in a variety of settings and learn new skills.
As a Night Auditor with Banff Lodging Co., you’ll play an integral role in ensuring the smooth operation of our hotel during the overnight hours. If you thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment and possess excellent analytical and communication skills, we invite you to join our Front Desk team!
As a Night Auditor in Banff, you’ll be responsible for:
- Answer all in-coming phone calls in a professional manner to the standard set by Banff Lodging Company.
- Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests.
- Share general information on points of interest in the area and services in the community.
- Complete Night Audit process including system shutdown, computer back-up and system maintenance.
- Provide role of security to ensure guest safety and property security at night;
- Balance the daily transactions to Property Management System.
- Prepare selected reports for accounting and management.
- Understand basic accounting principles including debit and credit transactions.
Skills and experience:
- Self-motivator with outgoing personality, strong interpersonal communication and commitment to providing a high level of guest service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and numerical proficiency is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Prior experience in a customer focused role is an asset.
Still not convinced? Here are some more benefits of working with Banff Lodging Co.:
- Affordable & clean employee housing.
- Huge food & beverage discounts throughout all BLC restaurants.
- Excellent heath & wellbeing programs including free yoga, discounted ski passes, free canoe and golf passes, and discounted fitness club memberships.
- Discounts on spa services.
- Complimentary hotel stays at any of our 15 hotels!
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a breathtaking location, look no further than Banff Lodging Co.! Apply today to become part of our team and start living the dream in this amazing destination.
Please note that only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Banff Lodging Co. is committed to building a workplace where everyone can succeed and belong. As a Signatory to the Bow Valley Workplace Inclusion Charter we continue to work on our ongoing commitment to build an even more diverse, equitable, and inclusive team environment. We are working to eliminate barriers for applicants and team members from equity-seeking groups. If you can’t apply online or need an accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact us at email@example.com or 403-760-8521.
- Job Family Hotel FOH
- Pay Type Hourly
- Banff, AB, Canada