Revelstoke, BC, Canada Req #38
Thursday, September 14, 2023
LMIA Sponsor Carpenter
Basecamp Property Management, Revelstoke, BC (Canada)
Basecamp Property Management Ltd, which emcompasses Shape Construction under it's umbrella, is a rapidly growing chain of boutique hotels, and real estate development company with properties in Canmore, Banff, Lake Louise, Kananaskis, Revelstoke, Golden, and many more on the way. We are a young and energetic team driven by our values and providing our guests with an exceptional experience in a home away from home. We are continuously expanding to better serve the resort communities of the Rocky Mountains.
We require a full-time permanent Carpenter to help with renovations and constructions in Revelstoke, BC.
Salary: $29 per hour
***must already be in Canada***
- Conduct work with proper safety restraints
- Carrying heavy loads
- Site preparation and clearance, and maintaining general site tidiness
- Helping the team with different tasks
- Use of hand tools and power tools
Skills and Experience
- Construction experience
- Framing experience
- Finishing experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethics
- Skid steer operation (an asset)
- Vehicle License (an asset)
Why Work for Us?
- We have a health benefits plan.
- Room for advancement in a growing company.
- We offer competitive wages depending on experience.
- We believe in working hard and having fun!
- Possible opportunities in other mountain towns (Golden, Revelstoke, Fernie)
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $29.00
- Revelstoke, BC, Canada