Multimedia & Graphic Designer
Get ahead with CREB® — apply to become our next Multimedia & Graphic Designer!
The most creative organizations aren’t afraid of trying new things and reaching beyond the scope of everyday business practice to find that next nugget of possibility.
At CREB®, we embrace this line of thinking and encourage our diverse and dynamic team of professionals to follow suit. Why? Because we know that every employee has the capacity to add value – that people do their greatest work when given the space to stretch their creative muscles and apply the best of themselves in the workplace.
It’s what makes our culture unique and why you should seriously consider joining our team.
CREB® is currently seeking an individual who is skilled in digital media and visual communications, with a demonstrated ability to collaboratively solve communication needs through strategic design concepts.
Designing for a variety of audiences, this individual needs to have a strong understanding of design principles with experience in digital communications, technical skills and knowledge, and design and campaign optimization.
Collaborating with the Senior Multimedia & Graphic Designer and Communication Services team, the Multimedia & Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
• Creating design material for communication planning, including original consultation with internal team to understand target audiences, demonstrating meticulous attention to accuracy and detail, timely turnaround for creation and corrections, and the highest standards of quality.
• Ensure the visual of CREB®’s brand direction is consistent.
• Supporting the development of websites adhering to current web and UX standards while working within the constraints of a CMS.
• Overseeing the production of external printing, displays, photography and illustration; supervise and liaise with printer for digital and offset printing.
• Supporting the implementation of digital design. This includes the production of communications and digital material from concept to completion, including refinements and ongoing modernization of websites, social platforms, animation, infographics, electronic publications, digital banners, presentations, displays and other innovative promotional materials.
• Designing and producing communications and marketing material from concept to completion, such as annual reports, forecast reports, media kits, websites, posters, maps and graphs, brochures, print and electronic publications, digital banners, presentations, training materials, displays and other promotional materials.
These are the core elements of the job, but it’s really so much more. This opportunity would be a great fit for someone who is committed to teamwork, the sharing of ideas, innovation, and implementation. View the full job description here.
“Sounds amazing! What qualifications and skills do I need to meet your requirements?”
CREB® is looking for a creative personality with the ability to manage multiple priorities while producing high quality of work with the required qualifications:
• A diploma or equivalent in new media production, graphic design, or related discipline.
• 3-5 years' experience in visual communications, multimedia design, graphic design, or a related role.
“Sounds good... Can we talk compensation?”
As a high-performance organization, we pride ourselves on offering a very competitive not-for-profit compensation package. Don’t worry; we will confirm salary expectations through our online pre-screening process.
CREB® currently has one (1) permanent full-time role available. This position is eligible to participate in our hybrid work schedule.
“Alright, I’m in. How do I apply?”
To apply; register/login on CREB’s career page and be sure to include:• A meaningful cover letter / (generic cover letters are so passé)
• An up-to-date skills-based resume (we want a clear understanding of your value-add)
CREB® is an equal opportunity employer and would like to thank all applicants for their interest in CREB®. However, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- Job Function Media and Communication
- Pay Type Salary
- Calgary Real Estate Board Co-Operative Limited, 300 Manning Rd NE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada