Tiree - Senior Project Manager, Engineering
Join Us In ‘Building for the Future’
Innovative Solutions. Tailored Approach. Endless Enthusiasm.
We are innovators, problem‑solvers, and best‑in‑class corporate real estate specialists and project management professionals focused on leveraging our collective capabilities to support world-class infrastructure projects across the globe. We believe, that together, we can make anything happen. When you join our team, that’s what you get. You get to make anything happen.
We foster an environment where people are supported, celebrated, and are empowered to grow, learn, and achieve excellence. Our success is built on a strong foundation that is instilled with a genuine passion for the projects we undertake and their positive impact on shaping our shared environment
The Senior Project Manager, Engineering, you are responsible for leading engineering projects from inception to completion. You will partner with key stakeholders to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time and to the required quality standards
What You'll Do:
- Develop project scope, requirement documents, statements of work, participating in client discussions, analysis of functional and operational requirements of the client.
- Produce draft plans and sections for incorporation into Project Plans.
- Engage and manage the design team and specialist consultants providing technical expertise.
- Develop budgets, schedules and reporting frameworks.
- Establish and review project implementation strategies.
- Maintain the change management process that records changes to the scope of work.
- Manage associated project contracts, ensuring design and delivery teams are in compliance with terms.
- Liaise with construction teams to monitor project progress.
- Resolve project challenges/bottlenecks as they arise; and
- Monitor and manage the project through to successful delivery and compiling project close out and lessons learned documentation.
What You'll Bring:
- A degree or diploma in engineering, architecture, or a relevant field (P. Eng/OAA designation an asset)
- 7 years+ experience as a Project Manager supporting construction, architecture or engineering projects.
- Strong knowledge of project management best practices and a track record of successful delivery.
- PMP designation is an asset.
- Effective leadership and organizational skills with the ability to effectively influence others and successfully resolve a variety of client, project and technical issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills, including a working knowledge of scheduling (MS Project), word processing (Word) and spreadsheet (Excel) software applications; and
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain a relevant federal government security clearance. Asset: existing security clearance.
Here at Tiree we offer our employees the ability to carve out a career pathway that is unique to each individual and promise to support you by providing the necessary training, tools, and guidance to enable you to succeed. We appreciate you taking the time to apply and are committed to getting back to you in a timely manner and delivering an efficient and enjoyable interview process. For more information on who we are and what makes us a great place to work, feel free to learn more about our culture and services.
- Job Family Tiree - Project Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Ottawa, ON, Canada