Tiree - Senior Project Administrator
Join Us In ‘Building for the Future’
Innovative Solutions. Tailored Approach. Endless Enthusiasm.
We are innovators, problem‑solvers, and best‑in‑class corporate real estate specialists and project management professionals focused on leveraging our collective capabilities to support world-class infrastructure projects across the globe. We believe, that together, we can make anything happen. When you join our team, that’s what you get. You get to make anything happen.
We foster an environment where people are supported, celebrated, and are empowered to grow, learn, and achieve excellence. Our success is built on a strong foundation that is instilled with a genuine passion for the projects we undertake and their positive impact on shaping our shared environment.
The Project Administrator is a vital part of the project management team responsible for the planning and delivery of major construction and engineering projects.
What You'll Do:
- Assist project team in all management activities including financial, planning and contracting aspects;
- Provide administrative and technical support of a clerical nature as required to a project team;
- Assist in performing such tasks as maintaining project documentation and records;
- Track project change requests;
- Maintain and update relevant project information in manual and/or electronic files. Project information might include such things as project activity schedule, status reports, correspondence;
- Communicate with project management on administrative matters related to the project;
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of documentation in response to scheduled and unscheduled reports, returns and observations to update management of project progress;
- Research and locate background information;
- Analyze, extract relevant information and write summaries, and;
- Maintain and track financial transactions, enter commitments and expenditures into the project financial budget.
What You'll Bring:
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Project Administrator on construction/engineering projects, completing similar tasks to the above;
- Self-starter with the ability to coordinate changing priorities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to anticipate management/client needs and address them proactively;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite; and
- Candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain a relevant federal government security clearance. Asset: existing security clearance.
Here at Tiree, we offer our employees the ability to carve out a career pathway that is unique to each individual and promise to support you by providing the necessary training, tools, and guidance to enable you to succeed. We appreciate you taking the time to apply and are committed to getting back to you in a timely manner and delivery an efficient and enjoyable interview process. For more information on who we are and what makes a great place to work, feel free to learn about about our culture and services.
- Job Family Tiree - Project Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Ottawa, ON, Canada